SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

possible, although i think most people can look at the ending and question why its not a draw at the least (from what i can tell that seems to already be the case)

as for defending magnus i mean yeah but im not really sure how you could have figured out your teammate tbh. maybe there was a way i dont know of cause i didnt read the game but starting evil king is effectively a lost wolf so you being lost seems fair

ive learned signalling in practice is rly hard lmao

1 Like

Frazor posted a thread called baseball

2 Likes

no why else would their actions have benefited bd so much

2 Likes

i love how every time this is ran thereā€™s an integrity breach

last time leafia immediately posted her entire rolecard

1 Like

I did the bleed thing that was good enough

If it was a tie at least my existence would not be a complete joke

1 Like

the intergity breach wasnā€™t anything bad
Frazor just posted a thread about may being soup which had to do with this game
then posted a thread called bladeball which had to do with this game
Eliza wanted to modkill but we talked down the genoicidal manaic

5 Likes

But for real king killer roles as the starting king are extremely unfun to worry about especially when one of them is rewarded for pressing the button even if youā€™re on their team

1 Like

frazor made a blaseball thread as a result of an ingame conversation, eliza locked the thread but me/icet were like ā€œthis really isnt that big of a dealā€ and i deleted it and moved on

i guess i could undelete it if i find it (its funny cause i replied instnatly joking that i should delete it, not realizing it was made from a result of this game and not the cookie thread)

yeah, you signaled to your teammate well

itā€™s just figuring out who your teammate is so you can defend them is the harder part, and what i was talking about wrt knowing how to find them

1 Like

you are effectively punished for a bad rand

the reason for not claiming is because i dont have any important information to get out there, and there was possible anticlaim roles in the setup so i didnt feel like it was fruitful to specify exactly which useless role i was until i was in case i survived for anticlaim

If the unseen could come to an agreement and let me know if they actually think this is a tie or not so I can put this to bed Iā€™d appreciate that

Itā€™s going to keep bothering me otherwise.

Have you considered that we have to misexecute May itā€™s basically tradition now

the unseen are a rowdy folk and mostly disorganized
we will get back to you on our decision in 2-3 business days

they call me unseen and i think bd won

May you were unseen this game in more ways than one whatā€™s ur decision

Iā€™m okay calling this a tie if it makes Jarek feel better. Iā€™ll just have to win my next game lol

i do think itd be fair to call it a draw but also i was one of the lowest investment unseen players so lol

found it
@fraZ0R @May @otterpopd @Mistyx (idk who else this is relevant to)

3 Likes