SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

I was quite confident her and may had same vibes and was aligned that is why I was hesitant.

I just liked Gorta period.

Otterpod I was suspicious of. The last day I was actually for defending them because I think claiming the kill with your BD is just bad play and just not a beneficial action but after evaluation I couldn’t take it out of the question.

Whom are you talking about in particular?

You killed Frazor

1 Like

FraZOR was right and the only person who said Jarek was Evil King lol.

I killed Frazor because he was mechanically confirmed alongside Zorvo.
I didn’t want to kill Zorvo because it makes me look afraid of him after AMQ (and I’m not a coward), but I also expected Frazor to call Jarek evil in his will to lend credence to my Jarek theory.

Eliza agreed to turn this into a tie and not whatever this is if people agreed which is why I’m asking

1 Like

Most importantly, I thought Zorvo would oppose w!Jarek more than Frazor would, enough to justify not killing him outright.

Not only he made Ash occupy immune when its clear that Ash is meant to be executed D2 and healing Magnus N3 prevent the game to end earlier when Amelia goes berserk

1 Like

I had to look out for my king, after all.

I probably would have just went for you if I figured out about Plague and actually read Frost’s role properly and went through it all correctly.

It would be pretty cool if you could agree so I can rest easy and not continue to cope about this game and the fact that a technicality fucked me over

I don’t think you get everyone else to execute me though.

1 Like

As long our memories last, Frazor is secret convert

Everyone forgot that Frazor’s ability was a strongwill and not a cure.
If they had realised that, Amelia attacking me and failing meant absolutely nothing.

I’ll say this.

I think you played just as good as Magnus played in that one game that should have went to Magnus but me and Merpy went god tier at the end of Magnus.

The only difference is FraZOR called you out but the good news was so many people thought otherwise including me that no one really took Frazors read seriously enough or agreed with it.

Frazor still went to you, how did that attack fail on you

Excuse me, I played good for the second half of the game.

That’s all well and good but I’m alive right now in a 1v1 against 1 other unseen. I shouldn’t lose.

You played good but not as good as Jarek IMO (socially not mechanically lol.) and not as good as that other wolf game of yours.

I’m not dead, I wasn’t killed.

If you attacked me last night, you didn’t. I guarded myself.