SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

You do actually

Because the Unseen is a Killing Role

arent you in europe
i know it is not my place to say this, your majesty, but i would recommend that you sleep

1 Like

Yeah

You can’t target the king with that killing role.

They have no way of killing me. I cannot die.

I was attacked N2 and N3 by the same player.

On N2, I partied to roleblock all of my visitors, but he empowered Ash to bypass my party and convert me. I survived due to my party, since Amelia was still roleblocked.
On N3, Amelia attacked me again, but Frazor protected me. Had I realised that only the Lich’s Phylactery kill was unstoppable, I could’ve used this failed kill on me as another excuse to call myself mechanically town.

You could say it’s a tie based on events at the end from both parties tbh.

It’s not an unseen win that’s for sure

1 Like

Because Frazor’s trolling around, I share that view.

The Mortician doesn’t have the crown, true.

I’m alive in a 1v1 against 1 other unseen they aren’t winning anything

It could have been a deserved win if Plague didn’t self vote and tried to find a way to clear herself aka Frost’s will.

If it were up to me and apparently up to how this has been ran every other game, this is just a BD win. but it’s not.

1 Like

My confusion on D3 was real.

what do you call a king with no subjects?
a winner

3 Likes

You don’t think frazor actually wolf read Jarek?

you played really towny in tjw where you were definitely a wolf and not a town deathmiller

I think Frost is saying that because Frazor allowed the BD to flourish as much as they did.

1 Like

Nothing changes the fact that I am the king and unable to be killed. Granted I can’t kill the other unseen either, so it’s a stalemate. Nothing in my role card says “you die if you can’t win” like any neutral does, nothing at all