SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

Ah. So it was for other people to figure out, not me specifically.

1 Like

it was not
it was def very experimental design and it had flaws but i will seek to not make the same mistakes!

1 Like

Yeah but Iā€™m looking at chemicals

I would love to sleep but I canā€™t just yet if Iā€™m left alone with my thoughts Iā€™ll be bombarded by the what if-ismā€™s and beat myself up about this nonsense some more

1 Like

I absolutely like characters or abilities which motivate town to look back at the game holistically, even after someone dies! I think that character accomplished that task quite well.

1 Like

ill keep that in mind :3

1 Like

Do you have anything you could listen to with your eyes closed? A podcast or a stream or something? So youā€™re not keeping yourself awake with bright lights but you also donā€™t have to just sit there.

Aside from all of this ending stuff the game was fun. Less fun for me than it could have been because I thought for most of it the game was fucked, but still fun to trick people. Never been a lost wolf before, so I donā€™t know if I performed well as a lost wolf role but it was fun, magnus says I did ok

Yeah but they wonā€™t really help until I stew for a while and get over this

Donā€™t you worry about me or my sleeping schedule Iā€™m all good

I just worry you wonā€™t get over it if youā€™re tired. I know I, at least, tend to go in circles mentally a lot the more I focus on something, and donā€™t really settle down until Iā€™ve spent time away from it, you know? Thinking about it more isnā€™t going to help you. Eliza is asleep and canā€™t give you a win or a draw no matter how much you ask.

If thereā€™s anything at all you can do to take your mind off it, that might be the best course of action, because it genuinely just has to wait until sheā€™s around.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try and rest now, Iā€™ll check back tommorow or whenever and weā€™ll see if I got my wish or not I guess

1 Like

LOL crossposted. Iā€™ll also try to rest thatā€™s a good idea for me too

I have a bad feeling I wonā€™t get what Iā€™m hoping for and thatā€™s the main reason thatā€™s keeping me awake. I donā€™t want to sleep on it and be dissapointed again, Iā€™d rather just get it over with.

But youā€™re right, I canā€™t, so.

lol

DAMNABLE ELIZA GOING TO BED AT A REASONABLE TIME

2 Likes

I wish I wasnā€™t so invested in this game but it does mean it was fun at least

Before this i mean.

Attachment is the root of all suffering etc etc et al. I post this on Tumblr every time Iā€™m really mad about a mafia game, to remind myself

2 Likes

Hey May.
Night immunity. What was that about?