SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

You said its LO right

Thats probably nightwatch

That reminds me: I have to throw that into objection.lol when I get a chance.
Me when essays.

me when the executive is dysfunction

They think you Vampire or Lich.

Correct.
Gorta is a form of LO.

@Gorta 1S TH1S YOU :?

amelia if you are the stromboli please out it

i’m like perpetually sus of defenses that are like “well I did this and this and my meta is this” because it reads like the sort of thoughtfulness and defensiveness I associate with wolfplay. “wolf!me wouldn’t do x” isn’t a defense, it’s an acknowledgement that you understand that doing x is exactly how you blend in as wolf

2 Likes

It’s not if they are claiming they are on me?

Can you explain to me in words where you think Gorta lied?

All I see is them saying they will go Ash but go me instead which is normal? As why would you watch Ash?

I’d rather Watch someone who’s more likely to be convert as well.

Are you saying between you and Amelia got croned otherwise? :stuck_out_tongue:

Please, its impossible with two attacks and one attempt to make bypass occupation bypass, Amelia’s still unaffected.

frostwolf you’re thinking of handmaiden again, march just sees unseen/bd/hand of bees/neutral

??? The fuck you on about.
I’m giving Ameila knowledge of what people said.

It’s called being helpful and not gas lighting and agendaing

"A little birdy told me to look into Ash and that’s what I plan to do in the morning

Gorta using tracking on Ash D2 and still asks Magnus whether he roleblocked Ash or not.

he’s trying to gain information he should have been informed

If Gorta still has one use left they can prove it tonight.

i am so fucking confused what is gorta’s role who did gorta visit i thought gorta never lookouted ash?

Nightwatch, the ‘LO’

How the actual fuck did you find this out

1 Like

Which is inherintly a problem?

Making reads without justification is always weird, especially when she disagrees with the reads. “Leantown” is also not locktown in any world. It’s usually used as “this person is maybe town”. Her princess is really confused at the agressiveness of this also. You failed to justify your reads in any metric; and, for the record: Zorvo is lock good in every world.

So what are you and what are you cooking