SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtous IV - DRAW AND HEADHUNTER WIN

Jarek is town lol.

I was hoping the golem person could do it but they…can’t.

I like Jarek, he shouldn’t die.

ooooh wow they just dont get to vote or speak
but they still get to do shit

I think i hammered

Is hammer 7?

Yep.

well gn
im gonna die tonight as the prophecy says

They wouldn’t be able to revive the next night after dying this night if we killed hazard. They need both phylacteries alive to revive, not just 1.

@IcetFeelsPain
@ElizaThePsycho

That’s Hammer!

if i die tonight unseen will win
its the prophecy

See ya’ll soon.

3 Likes

uhhhh
taps foot

:watch:

I’m in class rn give me 10 minutes

5 Likes

Final VC

Ash (7): otterpopd, fraZ0R, Jarek, PlagueSimp, Ash, Zorvo, Amelia

Not Voting (6): Hazardwaste, Gorta, PrettyPrincess, May, Frostwolf103, Magnus

@Ash has been executed! They were…

Ash

The Visionary :shield: :crossed_swords:

Blue Dragon Special

Undercover Rebel (Passive) (Starting Visionary Only) - At the start of the game, you choose to inherit one of the following effects:

• At the start of the game you can choose any class to appear as to investigative abilities.
  • Each night you may submit 1-2 players who you will appear to visit to investigative abilities. If none are chosen you will appear to visit your real target.

Path of Leadership (Passive) (Starting Visionary Only) - If you die, the youngest non Killer Blue Dragon member will become the new Visionary. If there are none, it will instead be the youngest Killer. If the original Visionary selected fake visits using Undercover Rebel, then this passive will be passed onto the second Visionary. A fourth Visionary will never happen, however (not including class swaps).

Avenge (Day) - You will turn into the Heroine when you use this ability. Target Blue Dragon player will become the new Visionary. If the Visionary uses this ability on a player who is not the Heroine, the Heroine will either revert to their convert class (if not the original Heroine) or become a non-unique, non-prestige Blue Dragon convert class of their choice (if the original Heroine). - One use
Call to Arms! (Day) - Call the Blue Dragon to arms, enabling them tonight to use a special ability. The Blue Dragon will receive a message when this is activated. The individual abilities can be found on each class card. - Infinite Uses, 1 day cooldown.

Persuade (Night) - Persuade someone to join the Blue Dragon. If successful, they will be converted and become the Blue Dragon equivalent of their class. - Infinite uses, One night cooldown
Insight of the Worthy (Night) - Select a player and learn their converted class type if they are convertible. If they are not convertible, learn two class types that are not their class type. - Infinite uses
Focused Visions (Call to Arms | Night) - Learn the Blue Dragon version of a player’s class. - Infinite uses

Defeat the Unseen and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Logs

No, I do not know why Gocj claimed Marshall.

7 Likes

Night ends at it’s usual time

Actions locked about 20m ago

feedback going out