Pussy nya

1 Like

you’re a great person and not wanting to read 1500 posts is understandable
nya

4 Likes

i win.
Ok bye seeya in a hour or so.

Fuck i lose

The princess has liked this post(she ran out of likes)

2 Likes

If you’re fine with it just being very short the princes can do it right now

1 Like

golden one still in your town lock?

oh, definitely
i dont need convoluted reasoning on a post that took me 15 seconds to make

The princess will keep him in her town lock for the rest of the game until he slips!

1 Like

can i have a town lock ;-; please i am just a poor starving street boy that has been left by god

1 Like

Are you claiming neutral?

No?

1 Like

Hmph! The princess decided to do a full ISO deep dive anyways!
We begin with this extremely townie post from an extremely cute vulpix; her royal magesty doesn’t believe that a wolf would so bodly claim this in thread so early + in addition to that using we here.

In addition to this, this is a rather weird post by evil. Just claiming random unseen eliminates the possibility that you’re Duke, and therefor town is more likely to kill you. Its similar to a villager claim!

Most importantly, she is cute! That is a reason alone to town lock her!
Also my vulpix!

2 Likes

Ash had a single townie post, which is why they’re rather low. Plague doesn’t have much content, and alot of there posts are filler but I explained why they’re still more likely town! Wazza immediately gunning for my parent despite them being so obvious town as well is also sadly townie, given I don’t think it comes from a scum mindset to immediately make enemies! Hazard is top null since her royal majesty is wary of them as a player; but they do have townie moments!

3 Likes

May i know which