SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - GAME IS BEING RERANDED

I’ve decided to do it anyway, I’ve come to realise if everyone is fluffposting and not doing anything wolves can do it too and do nothing for free

Starting from here because it’s where I got mentioned from. but also, lol.

Weird reasoning for not saying anything but no chance I try and go for the king D1 when they don’t have the power to do anything too threatening right now.

There’s a whole load of nothing from the previous quoted post to this one so this is just a bench-mark. This player is most likely not the NK from this alone. Snap read thing.

Fluff aside, why litten?

I can vibe with that for now.

I assume these are town-reads?

ok they are

Seems like they’re just having fun with it. Largely NAI though given how easy it is to get by in this thread right now.

Like honestly there’s nothing to react to apart from what princess is posting everyone else is just existing. For what it’s worth I think their ability to just produce read lists like this doesn’t come from the informed minority evils (fear of TMI) but they weren’t acting like they were that anyway.

VOTE: Wazza this is an evil neut that wants king hot-take read

Except for the fact that over-night someone will be converted and that could be the person we town-read :stuck_out_tongue:

Town spotted

alright fuck this I’m at 1200 and it’s now 1500 posts I’m done for now

1 Like

I wouldn’t reccomend it.

^^
Scum mindset won’t do this since it’s inherently perceived as suspicious. It’s a strange read by her royal princess stands by it. Scum wants to protect townieness and make their own reads; control the thread state, this generally comes from lazy town more than anything.

Gocj (2): fraZ0R, Ash
PrettyPrincess (1): Apocryphal
PlagueSimp (1): May
Amelia (1): Wazza
Jarek (1): PrettyPrincess
Hazardwaste (1): Litten
Litten (1): Atlas
Wazza (1): Jarek

Not Voting (10): PlagueSimp, Hazardwaste, Gorta, tutuu, Frostwolf103, snowe, Amelia, SallyBee, GoldenOne, Gocj

You missed the good part :(

Her royal princess deems you a traitor to the kingdom!!
VOTE: Gocj
Hmph!

Majesty

Anyways i am going to bed now at 11:40 est

alright so look at it this way

15/18 people tomorrow will be evil upon a successful conversion and after king is dead
upon expectation, two people die on night one, going with that assumption, that’s 13/16 then
3/16 odds hit HOB/BD
1/16 odds hit NK
1-2/16 odds hit neutral

5-6/16 are bad options for us
10-11/16 options are good
both of these latter two are still significantly better than the 40/60 split
the main issue I’m having with this is because Eliza for some reason chose what alignment the king would be so honestly it just doesn’t matter much too me.

I’m treating the King like an open-neutral regardless of alignment tbh, if we run out of time or have no other options and don’t wanna risk it, they’re a good kill, like I insinuated I’m not gonna gun them down I just wanted my thoughts out there

also this read sucks at least specify a neutral or just call me evil lol

A starting evil wouldn’t risk voting out their starting EK at a 40% chance

a starting wazza wouldn’t care

even worse

Alright so Jarek, what do you have against my King read

The fact that you’re going for that over anything else? It’s a cop-out, you don’t have to attempt to read anyone else today because you can just argue you want the king dead and that’s your entire thing.

Me trying to catch up.

3 Likes

One must imagine themselves as an FoLer trying to read the thread…

1 Like

Nya

No clue what more you wanted from me in the first few hours of the day, I said my piece that I wanted to say, was fully willing to move on with it but it sparked a discussion.

In my opinion, I did everything right here, not a cop-out if everyone wants in on it.

Sounds like you were expecting some magical potent mystical way for me to gather up some actual non-mech thoughts in an instant.