SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - GAME IS BEING RERANDED

i have played with nobody here except for may gocj and hazard and gocj doesnt count that wasnt a real game

1 Like

Still, it doesnt hurt to remove the first king and there’s equal chance of rolling into evil king. Being bit lower than equal is still equal.

Do you have objection to this?

im pretty sure that people have raised numerous arguments about how it does in fact hurt to remove the first king hang on let me pull them up

1 Like

Sure go ahead

okay just searching “king” doesnt pull them up time to be in hell world

1 Like

amelia has a higher chance to be mafia than any other player in the game

however they are guaranteed to not be the mafia role that converts people which is the biggest threat

so risk assessment; pros and cons

Well we’re mafia as good guys, is that what you mean?

no; amelia has 40% chance to not be unseen. the rest of us have a much lower than 40

whole bunch of discussion happened around about here i hate that everythings all in separate posts

also uh
i might go have my scheduled breakfast
sleep can wait until i have a break between meals, marchioness savelli is very strict about her mealtimes while i am her guest

1 Like

also i remember a bunch of arguments of “amelia’s slot is the least important slot in the game they cant kill or convert”

isnt it better to try to kill the converters

1 Like

theres roles that can just kill the king at night anyways

I WAS GONNA GO TO TOSHEE STATION FOR POWER CONVERTERS
NOW I GUESS IM GOING NOWHERE
IT JUST ISNT FAIR

anyways at the very least i think killing the king is better than no exe.

why the fuck was there genuine no exe d1 discussion here.
twice

executing a power role on d1 would be bad right :wowee:

1 Like

The fool tried to discuss that, they were first to die that game

every time i see this argument i want to strangle somebody

Right and I think social deduction can be chaotic on this stage, better be safe than sorry.

1 Like

hang on real quick are you being sarcastic or genuine about this opinion i cant tell