SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - GAME IS BEING RERANDED

all roles have anywhere between 10 to 20 lines of text, almost everyone has multiple choices of night and day actions, chopping people is far from the only way of solving a game like this

While I am on the side of wanting the first king death no matter the alignment, I think it’s better to give the role who’s more trustworthy to everyone and I hear that not all of them like Amelia.

The king and those who oppose the king should be important note

1 Like

Hmph! Her royal majesty said loads of relevant things!

is this a bad dream have i walked into a parallel universe where people like no exe d1

Mate I was there and that’s because it was designed to have no D1 exe, it was super boring and all fluff.

1 Like

yeah you said a lot of important things like teasing me and snowe

how long was the day phase

Her royal majesty also gave out several wall posts, read lists, and in depth thoughts!
Disregarding her royal majesty is punishable by death!

yeah thats fair you did give out good wallposts and reads

I think it was long as normal day, could be wrong I have seen 24 hours before as well.

So bit of both 48 or 24 day 1 no exe

48 hour no exe ew

2 Likes

this is a useful ability of town king

an argument could be made to chop amelia and (hopefully) have better odds at electing a town king to make sure we are using this ability (as amelia wouldnt be using it if they’re mafia)

does being elected as king make you lose your old ability

Hmph! The royal majesty is good!

1 Like

i dont know, it doesnt say in op. last game non-town roles kept their old roles, town roles got fully replaced

g-good morning, your highness

“Hmph!”

luka has more fun as mafia than as town and he is having fun this game which isn’t necessarily damning but it reduces his chance of being town id say

@ElizaThePsycho answer

1 Like

ive never played with luka but multiple people have said this so i suppose i’ll trust it

1 Like