SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - GAME IS BEING RERANDED

Good morning, my adorable vulpix!!

hey what about me i should get a good morning too >:(

And i am not a real person

statisitics wise there is a more likelier chance of amelia being town rather then scum. unless their is info to state that amelia is other wise not town then we can venture into it. but statisitcally it worse for town to follow this path.

actually thinking about it if we had a confirmed town player today then logically it would be the better option if we have no other option

actually tutuu has out statisticed me thats an extremely fair point

2 Likes

you get a firm handshake instead

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho Question! for when you awaken from your slumber.
Does the scum team learn if the king is on their side start of game

Anything is better than non exe, 60/40 is still 50/50 however I do not want the crown personally. You know I cant lead jack.

everyone has a 50% chance of being scum either they’re scum or they’re not

1 Like

mods help why am i failing all my statistics classes

staistically kind of correct. but in a probability game there is still a 4/18 chance you will become neutral/evil
so yes everyone has 50/50 but when 4 people fill up those slots it become 0% if that makes sense

1 Like

11:30 at night stat classes

Good morning, my cute flygon!

1 Like

Somewhat agree.
We get Pro’s for skipping of course. but we also get those same Pro’s if we execute today. worst case scenario we are down one player who we thought was scum, best case we kill an evil.

:confused:

math aint mathing

You dont need math to figure out anyway, thats for nerd who knows it.

:sob:

If this is mimicking TOL they wouldn’t and the king wouldn’t know the scum team either

2 Likes

I’d rather not kill the king. There are people who will prove themselves good candidates or bad candidates later, which is when it’ll be more preferable to kill the king (so we can make those people step and become convert immune on the spot) rather than doing it for fun D1.

2 Likes

has anyone told you your town yet

2 Likes