SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Hmm I see now

Acrid Has The Drip But Better

This looks like a werewolf who has simply accepted that he’s being dressed up by a 9 year old girl

2 Likes

It’s the fact that they only feel the need to react when they’re being pressured and otherwise aren’t interacting with the game as much

2 Likes

how the fuck did i die

granted I have dios
but how

a lot of their posts are centered oddly around Gocj and then you also have posts referencing Gocj not playing and seem like indirect appeals for Gocj to play the game

this claim was extracted out of Ash at a single vote and I don’t entirely trust it

1 Like

I get what your saying

i now have a pluripotent larva
lmao

Misunderstood mine as well, is that your new wolf tell? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there isn’t a claim here we can just assume Roleblocker is wolf tbh.

God dammit Magnus.

Wasting ability? Town or Wolf? Smh.

or fake tbh

I think Apoc could be a convert, but I don’t think they were BD on d1. If anything Ash and tutuu are better wagons, but that’s my opinion

Visionary shouldn’t be occupation immune right? (also ignore what I said about the rb before am dumb)

the game just decided to insta kill me twice in a row

Apocryphal (4): Magnus, tutuu, Jarek, fraZ0R
tutuu (3): snowe, Zorvo, Apocryphal
Ash (3): Gorta, Frostwolf103, PlagueSimp
May (1): otterpopd
PlagueSimp (1): PrettyPrincess

Not Voting (4): Hazardwaste, May, Amelia, Ash

1 Like

Yeah it doesnt show occupation immunity, I was more inclined to believe that Ash is attempting to convert me as BD converter and that failed.

Claiming this openly is suicide I agree, maybe he’s hoping that bluff should work that I wouldn’t look back that he tried to convert me there.

With Magnus claiming he did roleblock Ash then that would mechnically prove to destroy this theory that Ash is not BD than we’re sought to believe.

@PrettyPrincess
here

now can you not

1 Like

Good morning! I hate vanity votes. I’m going to attempt to move my vote today, and I’d like to read the three trains before I do. Standbye

in the mean time this is extremely weird so that’s where i’ll park while i try to digest everything VOTE: ash

its just going back and forth between ash and apocryphal

Tutuu also currently has three votes