SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

wait, when did litten and tutuu start voting me?

you are nulling for me tbh.
you havent said anything that makes me think “Wow may is town!”
which usually still makes you townie but at this point your saying shit like this

2 Likes

I can’t help it

2 Likes

Did you know that all town are town?

2 Likes

People die when they are killed.

You’re lucky you’re funny

1 Like

Magnus’ avatar has black on it, they’re a mod and begins with Ma

I keep thinking they’re Magnus

MARL*
I keep thinking they’re MARL

Are you ok their wazza?

Wasnt marl the king in lsotv 3

Okay think about it this way. If I knew opening by posting regularstyle instead of replying to someone was one of my scumtells, why would I replicate it on purpose in a scumgame? “As a double bluff” a double bluff is significantly less effective than simply not bluffing at all. You can see clearly that if it were a double bluff, it would not have worked! I am an incredibly L0 scum player, I do not give a shit about double or triple bluffs, I don’t bus, I don’t do anything. I think almost every instance of Fancy, Complicated scumplay is simple FPSing

Also I read the 500 posts I missed and there really wasn’t much non-one liner content, I’m actually really disappointed

1 Like

[they’re]

1 Like

:skillissue:

Like I understand I have not been towny and therefore deserve not a townread. I just don’t see how what I’ve done is scum indicative from an intelligent person in possession of reasoning

Wazza try not to switch someone’s pronouns in the same message challenge: impossible

Technically

tis why you are only Null.
you havent done anything that fits your scum meta. but you havent done anything that fits your town meta

1 Like

I haven’t done anything

Bottom text

2 Likes

Thats the issue

Town cant read

1 Like