SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

please do not bring this game back up ever again

I have more PTSD from that game than I do in any others

if i do a scum tell. get called out for it. then say ā€œI WAS MEANT TO DO THATā€
Are you really gonna believe me tho

1 Like

Im sorry but this game is going the exact same as it

Iā€™ll be blunt

Skill issue

1 Like

I randed off nk, again

Nobody explicitly called me out for not replying to someone, they called me out for being nervous. I literally mentioned in the spectator chat of that game that just ended that the common pattern between the openers Litten wolfread was that they didnā€™t respond to someone. Do you really think Iā€™d do that tell unconsciously after having just been made aware of it?

god
Having to deal with Leafia, Intensify and Kyo all pushing me as a NEUTRAL KILLER because they all knew and managing to survive and get them all killed only to lose anyway was the most traumatising experience ever

Okay, so youā€™re neutral killer
Thanks for letting me know

like you say this like everyone expected that this was the plan. there is a world that you did it, realise you did it. and that was your ticket to leave it.

but the fact you havent thought about it like that makes me think better of you tbh. if i was in your shoes i would have first stated why i was always meant to do it. and then why i didnt double bluff.

you never talked about you were always going to do it so it gives the impression of that you never had the worry of people thinking that which could be seen a town sidedā€¦
i hope that made any sense

1 Like

Its a prophecy

Not bussing is very cringe

Iā€™m sorry I have no idea what you mean

Just smile and wave

4 Likes

Ok so in this message

you only talked about why you wouldnt double bluff. meaning that you werent worried about the idea of you just making up an excuse on the fly right?

Iā€™m saying there isnā€™t a world where I did it and realised retroactively because I was provably, actively thinking about this particular tell of mine, like, a day before the game began. You know exactly how obsessed I am with improving myself.

3 Likes

Starting to understand that my general suspicion of Hazard is less because he acts scummy and more that I cannot for the life of me parse what heā€™s trying to say.

1 Like

Misery Empire spectator chat, a day before the game began. Do you think I would do this subconsciously? If youā€™re arguing that Iā€™m scum, youā€™re arguing that Iā€™m double-bluffing. Am I the kind of person who would double-bluff. It has been very clearly ineffective

I cant wait for vig to just fucking blind fire

1 Like

I didnā€™t even notice that lmao

1 Like