SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Yeah, I get that. My playstyle on my home server was, “Write a sus list and pound my fists on the table until town voted off that sus list.”
Kinda trying to bury that part of me now.

3 Likes

What does this mean

Nya

Might vote May purely for not knowing this

2 Likes

ha ha My playstyle is: “CONSTANT FEAR AND ANXIETY”
it doesnt work to well

2 Likes

I just go “okay what would make me win Immediately Right Now” and pursue that singlemindedly at all times. As scum. I have no patience for long-term gambits. I am the most Fuck It We Ball player on the planet. I still remember one exchange I had with Lukundo in a scum chat like “uh, what’s your plan to handle tomorrow after you hammered that TPR?” and I went “No plan” and then proceeded to not only survive that day but make myself somehow considered locktown in half of everyone’s eyes?

3 Likes

I know the reference, I’m asking what it means in context

Ya’ know what, I respect that.

1 Like

It felt like a non-sequitur

I have vague at best idea what any of you are saying

1 Like

I make some elaborate plan that no one would ever think of and it works

People think I’m a genius but in reality no one thinks I’m a genius I just get the odd mention for being good at mafia lol

I have lost or almost lost multiple games in reverse sweeps because I can’t stop defending my scumbuddies it’s just pure instinct it is written into my DNA

see I fail at wolfing because I overplan my posts and then I don’t feel comfortable posting

so I just stop posting

3 Likes

my favourite gambit was when I claimed to be priest on day 1 and would resurrect arete after killing them, in reality I was mafia priest and I failed the revive because Kiiruma jailkept me and I think I still endgamed lol

2 Likes

I did break that as a wolf in a discord mafia game but also that game I was in control of the town via excessive slanking

I placed 1 bus vote that entire game and I moved off of it within genuinely 30 seconds

Really weird game it feels like less than 1% of posts made are analyzing posts and discussing reads

It literally just existed to convince people on that wagon to move with me