SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

You know I am more competent than this

Ew wow that takes too long

As town, yes.

DONā€™T SAY THAT

plague your vote can literally turn it into 4-4-4 what are you talking about

Bleeding is usually used as distractions rather than actual kill power which is why itā€™s usually used early on. The funniest part is thereā€™s actually one slight mechanical reason as to why you shouldnā€™t use it day one because of a special circumstance that no one will actually know

2 Likes

Youā€™re the best town player, not the best scum player.

2 Likes

Thats no funnnnn

Iā€™m old enough with these formats to know what that reason is since itā€™s obscure

kill may

1 Like

I cant lose one of two people i talk to about lobotomy corp yet

just talk about it in dms

Weā€™re intimidating Plague (the neutral killer) into voting between two non-town.

4 Likes

I am posting in thread for the sake of being here because everybody else is, itā€™s a 4000-post game with very little actual content. I was ā€œlurking and frozenā€ because I am playing my heart out in another game I canā€™t give details about because fraZ0R is in it. I suspected you of being weird at first because I couldnā€™t follow your logic, but rereading your posts made some level of sense and I think your instant move to kill me instead of trying to get me to townread you is towny. Iā€™m happy to kill Gocj because I think they easily could be evil, as I mentioned several times before. I am begging for Litten to townread me because I am actually in danger of dying, unlike last game around, and I actively went out of my way to avoid the instant read by not opening with a reply.

2 Likes

If i was neutral killer again after the rerand I wouldā€™ve honestly left by now

I donā€™t know. I know Iā€™m being defensive, I know Iā€™m being unproductive, I know Iā€™m not playing well. I justā€¦ am notā€¦ capable of better right now. And thatā€™s extremely frustrating.

2 Likes

Neutral killer is amazing to be, though.

skill issue

NO

NO ITS FUCKING NOT

Out of curiosity did you read their last game magnus