SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Gocj (5): PrettyPrincess, Ash, Jarek, PlagueSimp, Amelia
Gorta (4): Litten, tutuu, Apocryphal, May
May (3): Magnus, snowe, fraZ0R
tutuu (1): GoldenOne
Amelia (1): Wazza
SallyBee (1): Frostwolf103
Ash (1): Gocj

Not Voting (3): Hazardwaste, Gorta, SallyBee

wait no fuck that came out too harsh

I am legitimately upset with myself, please don’t be an ass right now.

4 Likes

I don’t follow hydra games all too closely. Kinda.

2 Likes

It was exactly the goddamn same as I am here.

2 Likes

3 Likes

So you’re trying to mimic your previous game instinctually as evil, gotcha.

And, to be clear, I’m not trying to get out of being suspected, I don’t want people to stop suspecting you, if you did that out of pity it would also feel bad. I’m just upset with myself for playing as I have been. I do not want to ATE at all. I know I do it unintentionally.

1 Like

Fucking hell its cold outside

Not sure if ill be able to continue talking until the bus gets here

You are wrong, but that’s okay.
It’s worse to be anything else in a neutral killer game.

I think you need help

Aw and now it’s starting to rain again
For fucksake

I don’t know. I keep signing up for games, I probably shouldn’t be if I get frustrated at myself for not being able to handle them, I am more exhausted than I have been in a long time and it is natural that I cannot play as well as I did when I was taking mostly online classes which were all incredibly easy. I do much more than I did. My capacity for effort is very limited. But I want to play and I want to play well more than anything

3 Likes

I think you are wrong.
Being evil is fun; not dying randomly at night is fun; still solving the game without consequences is fun.

1 Like

Ughh… May is me from the doctor Strategem game.

1 Like

And I don’t know how to defend myself here in the slightest without just doing this. Saying I don’t have the energy anymore.

2 Likes

Which one was that?

1 Like

Narancia is Trish.
May is Magnus.

1 Like

It’s just hard to hear “you’re evil because we expect more from you” over and over and fucking over for so many goddamned games in a row it’s one thing to hear it once it’s another thing to hear it and flip good and hear it and flip good and hear it and flip good

4 Likes

Neutral killer is a lot stronger in this game compared to others but unseen are also really strong. There’s ways to make neutral killers lives living hell.