SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

I’m exaggerating, it was pretty much just the hydra game where I had that. But I have been feeling frustrated and incompetent for a long time now.

2 Likes

That was padding. The 1:1 post to your wolf game, and lack of follow-up was the real reason why I suspected you.

You also unliked one of my posts, you monster.

2 Likes

May they make a compelling case

2 Likes

It was my own read i made before.

I slep

1 Like

Morning i am still half asleep

hi hazard

Wyd now though?

I bet Gocj Doesn’t appear again

2 Likes

Get out of bed and have breakfast

1 Like

:spiral_notepad: :pen:
Noted

I believe we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.

4 Likes

I pray we are in ally chat together

1 Like

Magnus you cant spin this into a portal bit just because i said may has to think with portals earlier

1 Like

I need to tell you that you’re my first Mercenary target, yeah.

1 Like

Magnus you should know better before trying to also kill may ur second target

I read that post and it had zero impression on me.

1 Like

Were I a wolf, I’d be paying more attention to following up on every thought and having a coherent read on every player. You know how I am. I make thorough fake readlists in the #mayposting channel and explain my thoughts to myself on every player and such. I’ll disobey the readlist, but I always create a clear line of reasoning as to why I’m going against it in thread, so people always feel like… they have the full estimation of me. They understand what I’m thinking and can follow it. Because it makes them more comfortable.

As town, I don’t have a coherent worldview because I don’t need to force myself to look like I have one. I just post thoughts as they come. I don’t have a real read on you! I thought your early posting was wolfy at first, but after going back on it, I follow the logic. I think your trying very hard to kill me is inconsistent with past wolfgames, but unlike you, I am well aware of the fact that people are growing and changing beings who do not simply repeat the same wolftells over and over again, and I think you’re the type who might challenge yourself to get me executed as wolf. And I’m struggling to see how the intensity of this read of yours comes from t!you. But once I get into that territory, I start thinking about “well, I genuinely am playing so much worse than Magnus expects of me, maybe it’s actually natural they wolfread me”, and once I’m down that line I get in my own head and the entire train of thought is worthless. Very sad!

3 Likes
1 Like

Jokes on you and everyone

I have no estimations on how anybody plays

I enjoy it more that way

Just wrapped up with my essay.
May, you okay?

3 Likes