SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Actions have locked!

Icet will hopefully be processing (see: me being on mobile)

1 Like

@Litten died last night. They wereā€¦

Litten

The Duke :shield: :crossed_swords:

Unseen Killer

Unstoppable (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection and keep this passive even if your class changes.
Royal Blood (Passive) - Each election vote for you for King Election counts as 2.

Kidnap (Day) - Choose a player to kidnap tonight. This occupies them while bypassing occupation immunity and preventing all visits to targeted player. You and them may also exchange up to two 1000 character messages each. - Infinite uses

Execute (Night) - Kill the kidnapped player bypassing any and all immunities as the most powerful form of night attack in the game. If you execute a member of the Unseen, you lose all your remaining executions. - 3 uses, available starting Night 2

Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Prince or The Warden

They left behind a logbook.

Logs

Litten The Duke
N1: Gorta - Unseen Investigative
Claimed to Magnus and Jarek. Told them Gortaā€™s role. Magnus might* be insurgent. Didnā€™t claim it but I could see it.
Also says they are arso burning me an

reserved for flavor

Day 2 begins (in 5 minutes) to end 2023-11-11T00:00:00Z!

With 17 alive, majority is 9.

1 Like

Note that Littenā€™s logs were cut to 200 characters.

L

L

Well i just wasted my ability then

same but it is what it is

gocj visionary lol lmao

Also id just like to take some time to laugh at Gocj

And to say that i called it

this means that the uh. other one is now also a visionary so the bad dragon couldnt have attacked?

Huge W day 1

so litten died to something else

2 Likes

uhhh

not so huge W for litten :wowee:

I can confirm Littenā€™s log, yeah. Litten was killed by the NK.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not for naught that Litten died. There was a planned subterfuge, but I still have a mission now that my little secret is out.

do we even have an arso that can ignite while kidnapped or should we ignore that part of littenā€™s will