SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

But anyway

I needs ta sleep

I (not actually me specifically, but from my perspective) would’ve converted into Hazard, Wazza, Tutuu, Frazor or you as my primary choices.

3 Likes

Well I wasn’t expecting litten to be dead

1 Like

We clearly killed Litten because he was good and us two were evil together.

VOTE: SallyBee

The wildcard vote. I respect it. I approve of it even

There’s a list of people I think were converted but killing them until we hit the convert is kinda just not a good idea and honestly nobody stuck out to me as really trying to defend gocj so that could mean the other evil just wasn’t there to do it, It did seem like gocj thought the push on them was relatively easy to get rid of it just didn’t happen

I still stand by my read. They were an evil that believed they were caught when in reality it was town throwing something at a wall and seeing if it stuck

:moyai:

1 Like

a little birdy told me to look into Ash and that’s what I plan to do in the morning

THATS AN ADMIT TO MURDER GETTEM

I can’t even joke about it properly or else Litten would’ve written something in his will.

3 Likes

why are we voting SallyBee?

Why would you think Sally’s being voted?

I wouldn’t know without doing a bit of backreading tbh

I’ve been drinking a wee bit and have spent the last 4-5 hours away from the game for personal reasons

all I know is that our cat friend wanted me to look elsewhere

so you were allied chat with litten last night. and gorta was imprisoned by litten last night. making it a weird triangle ally chat?

litten is a weird choice to kill. i dont think everyone was town reading them. they were at least not the most town read player by a long shot. but it was enough for someone to kill them

which correct me if i am wrong. has to be a nk yeah?

1 Like

Litten was specifically killed by a neutral killer, unless the town Arcanist, Enforcer or Arbalist killed him randomly and won’t claim it. I’m assuming that didn’t happen.

I don’t know why he was killed unless this post was taken was a soft, or if he was just plain threatening:

This is all correct.

2 Likes

i would hope this would happen before the end of the day if this is the case