SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

tell me my friend, do you think BD could have killed?

last I checked Visionary canā€™t kill

well honestly thinking about it i would want to kill into the most town read person as NK. cause i know that would likely be scumā€™s target so i would much rather kill someone not as town read or someone who has a negative read on me

I didnā€™t mean to come across as mean-spirited with the post above this, by the way. I was asking for a vague, first suspicion sort of response.

so maybe it is no a bad idea to re read littens iso

nope thats why i was confirming that it had to be a nk or a town player not outing it

oh ok

Iā€™m going to pass out now

2 Likes

aussie hour @Magnus cause i am bored. what are some thoughts you got

2 Likes

Like personally i understand why sally is the biggest wagon but it also kinda feels like a cop out wagon? if that makes sense.
a wagon people dont really have to make a read into to vote cause of the minimal posting thats happened from that account

i understand the magnify glass on ash. Litten called them neutral and the fact its decently likely litten died from a neutral leads to the likelihood of ash being a neutral killer.

i wanna look back at snowe and apoc as well.

Without considering conversion, hereā€™s my rough colour-coded tierlist. Do you have knee-jerk reactions to any of these?

1 Like

whats the colour coding before i say stuff

Green = townread.
Gold = townread but for a dumb reason.
Orange = nullscum / scumlean.
Red = Ash.

2 Likes

specifically the colour of gray

Not enough information.

1 Like

these two are the only ones that interest me tbh.
most of your other reads are fine or you have already explained yourself why you read them as such
these two i wanna know why they are golden for you

actually while typing i think i may know the answer for Pretty princess already
i am more interested in snowe i guess

w!Snowe generally felt uncomfortable in her previous wolf games, and these sort of jokes felt ā€œnormalā€ to me. ā€œUnconcerned.ā€ She isnā€™t around that much either, so itā€™s not like sheā€™s really filling in space. She just feels sick.

ok yeah fair enough. i will re read her later but this is a decent response.

1 Like