SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Note that there will be a grace period of 1 hour when a defense is given before hammer may be reached

2 Likes

day 1 flavor

2 Likes

@Zorvo has substituted SallyBee.

Do not discuss replacements.
VC will be amended once the Grand Trial is over

I have no idea what’s going on or what Grand Trial is unless it’s my gladiator like ability

Is this your defense?

No hold up let me think and figure out what’s going on.

If it isn’t my ability I can confirm myself then.

But let me see what’s going on.

Oh ok.

Yeah so basically I am Judge and I can force the execution to be between me and someone else anyway as a second execution.

Also if we think Jarek is evil.
(I have no idea about anyone right now I haven’t read shit)
I can kill king and become new one.

1 Like

That’s my Defence

THE DEFENSE HAS BEEN GIVEN

Does the court find Zorvo guilty, or innocent?

You may speak.

@Hazardwaste
@Gorta
@Jarek
@PrettyPrincess
@tutuu
@PlagueSimp
@May
@Wazza
@Frostwolf103
@Apocryphal
@snowe
@Amelia
@Magnus
@Ash
@fraZ0R
@GoldenOne

Can I still speak or no?

yes

The Judge :shield:

Unseen Social

Royal Blood (Passive) - Each election vote for you for King Election counts as 2.
Prestige (Passive) - You may not be the target of any ability while dead, nor may your role.

Judicial Decree (Day) - Target a player. There will be a second execution today, where only you or them can be voted. - 1 use, only usable in the first half of the day.
Judicial Condemnation (Day) - Target a player. All votes are reset; only you or them may be voted today. - 1 use, only usable in the first half of the day.

Disenfranchise (Night) - Target player will secretly require one fewer vote to be executed tomorrow. - Infinite uses
Usurp (Night) - Only usable on Night 3 or later. Attack the King. If you are successful, you automatically become the King. - One use :crown:

1 Like

well that seems hard confirmable unless specifically recruited or theres some other evil that can replicate this

1 Like

i inno voted at first mainly because i wasnt sure if you were gonna claim merc or some other benign neut

but like, surely we can just let this confirm itself?
Im keeping my inno vote

Just took a look.

Noble is the evil equivalent to me.
So I’m not confirmed by role.

I would only be confirmed to not be the one doing the conversion.

yeah but it means you’re not the new visionary or a neutral killer

zorvo either pulled a pro gamer move
or this line alone is townie as fuck