SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

anyways in case you aren’t aware you’re in a parity cop difference ping with amelia essentially

thats new!

when was this said

Well then I can make things easier then if I am in a difference check with them.

I’ll just make the second execution between me and them and you all go try to find the last evil.

VOTE: Innocent

VOTE: Innocent

@Hazardwaste here

1 Like

Oh shit.

granted its totally possible that wazza is crone pushing a misexe for example

1 Like

VOTE: Innocent I suppose

in which case L wazza you picked the wrong person out of your fake ping to target

anyways jarek sounds very good off of this

aight

well
thats certainly one way to resolve that

VOTE: innocent

it would be a shame if there was a role in the game with the ability ”Kill Jarek”

1 Like

wait how does night order resolve, like, if zorvo was recruited last night would that affect the parity cop

Ok this is good then.
I just ensure Amelia to be the Second Execution and their death clears both me and Wazza as I doubt Wazza would buss a difference check here.
Although they could as evil put both town in it but that’s just suicide and not something Wazza would do.

SO I would like to request to focus attention into finding the last wolf today, as I got Amelia covered for you guys via second execution.

anyways either my sickness has relapsed or i ate something stupid that gave me food poisoning

invests happen before

:eyes: okay damn