SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

I enjoy tryharding and I’m not currently tryharding

2 Likes

It was an answer to your question just an indirect one

1 Like

Tryhard harder then

dw I will tryhard for you

I still suck at day 1 but i will tryhard

2 Likes

Absolutely ruin my enjoyment please

VOTE: May by the way.

1 Like

Yikes.

You’re fine, don’t worry. May doesn’t readily get a pass off meta though.

1 Like

I don’t get the hate on Magnus. I could be wrong ofc. They are really towny to me, and I don’t hate anything they’re saying. Granted I don’t agree with all of it of course but.

I’ve said it before, I think the logic is so esoteric that i cant see the thought process

im having a bit of trouble articulating it rn :wowee:

Magnus speaking cult tbh

I posted one logic train and a conclusion on Ash. Rather than saying “I don’t like your logic”, read the slot yourself and draw a different opinion instead of trying to challenge reads thanks.

1 Like

This could be a difference in playstyle, as I’ve given up on trying to understand people a long time ago. More than 50% of what people say doesn’t make sense to me. The words themselves. I’m just looking for patterns to the best of my ability.

Magnus stands out as town a lot, and likes to go against the grain a lot. Granted, I don’t see how come they ended up againt the grain this game, I think it’s on you guys, not on Magnus, but nevertheless they found themselves against the grain, which I associate with their town game. The one game I saw them wolf they blended in and was a bit more agreeable, conservative in their stances.

I see no reason why I shouldn’t be allowed to challenge your read when it makes no sense to me :person_shrugging:

but whatever im going to drop the point

1 Like

Maybe this is wrong, I take it back. I’m not infallible of course but I do try.

I did do a quick skim of ash’s iso because you said that and I can’t get a read on the slot in general :wowee:

I have a confirssion guys. I haven’t been playing badlur gate 3. I’ve been playing downloading badulr gate 3 and I’m currently losing. I feel OVERWHELMING amount of guilt which is why I’m posting it here

:joy_cat:

3 Likes

the joycat was there in case people thought I was serious