SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

skill issue

You are losing … at downloading the game?

1 Like

Magnus tends to care about how they are perceived as wolf from what they say anyway, I don’t really ever understand how they come to certain conclusions as town, same here, but I tend to understand them less when they are a villager anyway. Don’t know if they care how they are perceived as a villager though, never entered my memory banks.

1 Like

game is fucking huge it took me 6 hours to download

2 Likes

I’ve been lost at sea for ten hours today.

2 Likes

I didn’t realize I didn’t have enough space until half way done

1 Like

I agree with all of this.

1 Like

mmmm

maybe I am reading into it the wrong way then

I have meta :tm: stored in my memory as magnus logic being more incoherent as a wolf

1 Like

You’ve never played with me as a wolf.

i literally barely play mafia you think I know where my meta reads come from :wowee:

I didn’t want to be rude, but that’s why I assumed you weren’t a very “social-heavy” Mafia player. Hence the orthodox comment.

yeah no im not great at socials because i dont play much

doesn’t mean I won’t try

1 Like

I do, but I intentionally curate an image to look like I don’t. Hence why I sometimes openwolf as good when I’m townread, but defend myself heavily when I’m scumread. You’re not going to glean an accurate image off me with that.

1 Like

Why is everyone acting like it’s a weird read off Ash? I think I outlined it well and nobody’s really following along.

Fair enough. I’ll raise a drink to that comment and say that I am actually comfortable enough with my role in the thread, as in, I know what I’m doing and playing into the play style that someone said I had where I play early as town waiting for something to bad happen before actually doing anything. Break in character comes in where I am suddenly interested in the line of thought my head is going in such as me commenting about you. But nonetheless, I am well aware of how to proceed.

1 Like

You saying this is like reverse “How do you do, fellow kids?”

“How do you do, fellow adults?”

3 Likes

I want to be accepted at the big kid table

4 Likes

That was actually a reference to when I was in a SFOL game where I posted a picture of a guy raising a drink to livicus, no one actually here would know that regerence

Says the founder of the council of idiots.

3 Likes