SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

The HoB doesn’t specify character change, but that’s also incorrect. Yeah, it’s weird.

eliza took too many handfuls of bees

1 Like

So if anyone should come out and claim that they have indeed roleblocked Ash, you should do so.

1 Like

Why would the converter leave a paper trail to you for absolutely no reason? If there’s 1 death tonight, and not 2, it becomes even more blatantly obvious - With only the visionary alive (they have no ability to attack) there should only be 1 death if you’re right.

Make that three deaths. There will be two tonight if we miss.

roleblocker come out

They weren’t caught for any reason they weren’t watched, they didn’t even have to claim to be investigative, or have to have claimed to have visited you. Why would a neutral out that the person fake investigating them is lying?

Avenge should be processed by end of day, but obviously Gocj never lived to see the night.

out of topic for this conversation

holy shit acrid with 18 gasolines is absolutely fucking busted and I love it

I will move on to Ash later (I wanna avoid putting near hammer)

The heroine is turned into the visionary if the visionary dies and they had no starting convert obviously

Jarek, BD is in no ability to attack because loss of Gocj

there isn’t a heroine at this moment in time unless someone was converted last night and was turned into one as a result

That’s what I am saying so if they attempted to convert you last night and failed and then claimed this and then we don’t have the expected amount of deaths it would be EXTREMELY obvious what has happened

1 Like

Is this important, by the way?

I have to indulge Jarek since he is insistent why Ash is no BD or something like that.

think so, it’d validate the either world here

Eh. Whatever, we ball.
I claim it.

Heirgo, why would they claim that. As far as they know - if they are the converter - you are a neutral, or you were made convert immune. They know your claim is Marshal - so you were likely made convert immune rather than being a neutral who is going around claiming an un-cc’d guaranteed spawn.

I’m playing devils advocate like crazy for Ash here, but I’m pretty sure your logic doesn’t quite add up.

magnus confirmed gay lol

3 Likes