SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

So what is this related with Ash being roleblocked and not converter that failed?

Dammit.
I take it back I was messing.

1 Like

Because if theyā€™re the converter that was roleblocked or failed a convert there wonā€™t be more than 1 death tonight (only the NK will be able to kill). If there was a convert, both the new heroine (via the convert) and the NK will be able to kill.

anyways with magnus claiming roleblocker this makes the ash logic less worthwhile s

ah fuck never ,mind

The way we solve this game is to just nuke everyone

2 Likes

You could also drop it, it make you look bad in the eyes of others if this turns out Ash is indeed BD and youā€™re trying to protect Ash because you might be revealed as good king, our arch nemesis.

Can I scream?

we just need like 6 arcanists for a chain reaction here

I have the unique position of not caring what people think of my allignment because I can never be groupscum. I donā€™t care if Iā€™m suspected of being BD, If youā€™re going to threaten me with a scumread for not going along with your logic then thatā€™s not gonna work

what the hell is going on between jarek and frostwolf here
its too early in the morning for this for me

Mood

Theyā€™re V/V but theyā€™re clashing anyway.

1 Like

I know where youā€™re coming from but I am taking it upon myself as my job to attempt to make you see other possible outcomes rather than the one you have chosen to believe. I ask that you consider my possibility, and consider if I may be correct, and I will do the same for you. We can come to a conclusion rather than declaring eachother as incorrect

1 Like

Something about whether or not killing Ash is the right choice

Ash being converter that failed to convert me means there is no converted person right now, you understand that as much right?

Yeah, fair

continued

holy shit its beautiful

If thereā€™s no converted person right now thereā€™s 1 Visionary and thatā€™s it

visionary canā€™t kill

If someone was converted they would (presumably) be insta-promoted to heroine thatā€™s the logic Iā€™m going with here Iā€™m 99% sure thatā€™s how it works it makes sense

The disagreement here is that Frost believes Ash tried to convert him, while Jarekā€™s saying that was a bluff and Ash wouldā€™ve picked someone else. They were also debating about claiming a roleblock versus targeting a conversion immune target earlier.

So you believe Ash being converter but lied about visiting me, then claim roleblocked, is that what youā€™re going for?

2 Likes

I assume thatā€™s how the passive works.