SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

I am saying if what you’re saying is true there will be 1 death from the NK and NOTHING else - This world proposes ash tried to convert you and failed or was roleblocked as they claim.

If you’re wrong, then there will be potentially 2 deaths tonight, as the heroine & NK both get to attack over-night. This would be because ash didn’t try to convert you and isn’t lying - else they’d not be able to convert

Acrid Has The Drip

1 Like

We can augment the amount of night kills by asking - no - DEMANDING ash attacks someone tonight for threat of dying tommorow, We can even tell them who we want them to attack and turn it into a thunderdome if we don’t get the expected outcome.

Or we can just kill ash and be paranoid.

2 Likes

That does work when someone got converted first, but without original visionary since the heroine turned visionary need a new heroine.

Remember its Gorta that first pushed this narrative, from his gut.

1 Like

I think I need to look up why Gorta thinks of that way

As well from Ash’s posts.

oh goddamn it
you’re making choose between memeing based off of what i said earlier

or just killing ash

2 Likes

hahah

I don’t strongly mind which way the execution goes between these three players, oddly enough.

I’m just doing my job as king playing devils advocate because I can’t be converted if I’m wrong anyway :moyai:

Tutuu is suspected for being convert?

1 Like

By the way, Plague’s an eventual conversion risk. Be warned.

Yeah.

im not even sure if it matters if I specifically am paranoid because

I’m fuckin useless.

1 Like

Yep. I would elaborate, but my eyes are blurry.

Ash needs to come in and defend themselves though I can only devils advocate so much

This is why. Plague’s townread and might have more fun if converted.

No its all right, perhaps when you’re less drowsy and more fit

i genuinely believe that if ash was rbed by a town that that townie should come out

i will just drop off the face of this forum if I’m converted

this is a fucking warning

I will be so goddamn angry

2 Likes