SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

By whom?

here

1 Like

VOTE: Tutuu
Its either This or Apocryphal and we still havent gotten a claim/any information/even just a class type from Tutuu so

1 Like

We should have more Otterpod votes tbh.

Does anyone oppose to them being executed?

i do pandora is town

Bet.

Theres far better options today in my opinion

This should cause Otterpod to switch to Apo if they are a team with Tutuu.

So whatā€™s your reasoning for this?

I donā€™t wanna be that guy but is it really a good idea to gun for the ā€œpotentialā€ convert right now

Is there any way evils can save themselves from being cop checked?

Sounds like something an evil king would say.

FUCK if Jarek is evil king he probably already figured out who the Visonary is.

Regardless of my current health issues, I donā€™t like the idea of a runaway wagon and would like to see people make meaningful decisions on who to vote. a 4/3 wagon is more threatening to wolves than a 5/2 one. Sorry i literally cannot backread so this is nothing personal tutuu I just dont. have energy

Well lets see 1/15 chance myself not included of hitting the convert, the other 14 chances you are murdering someone who is town because they didnā€™t speak(?)

fuck two people voted while i was. okay

Also gonna send a ping to the people who havenā€™t voted yet now, instead of later
@Hazardwaste @May @Amelia @Ash @PrettyPrincess

1 Like

If you wanna kill tutuu go ahead but when they flip town Iā€™ll be here saying ā€œI told you soā€

And then Iā€™ll take the charge of leading this town as the leader role and stop you driving it off a cliff because you pressed a button

Hmm.

Would a Visonary willingly vote off their convert?