SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

I mean im willing to reconsider if i get like

Anything with content from tutuu

Like please

I love how youā€™re a role that can attack men and youā€™re setting it up super hard

1 Like

Attack me*

oh my god what a horrific typo

Kek

1 Like

god forbid women do anything

1 Like

Sure sure.

I think itā€™s just like.
Apo had bad vibes about that person who died day 1 and was right and they also have bad vibes on Tutuu and I also get those similar vibes.

Iā€™m mortified

To be entirely fair, I had bad vibes about gocj too. And if I have bad vibes on someone theyā€™re kinda beingā€¦obvious?

Iā€™m glad someone appreciates my vibechecking

All Iā€™m saying is I donā€™t like the logic that ā€œsomeone is a potential convert so I will ignore everything to death tunnel themā€.

im also like

if
wazza flips town
And Apocryphal IS page
Apocryphal can use Marchioness the same night

this will not happen if this is true i will eat my role dm

1 Like

If you wanna kill me and step zorvo you can do a whole lot better than trying to insinuate Iā€™m evil because I donā€™t like your logic

on say like idfk
ash and amelia?

i will also eat my role dm if wazza flips town but

IF

and thatā€™s the biggest if

we have some decent information yeah?

They were too willing to die. It could have been a double bluff, but I donā€™t really like it.

as in you think they wont flip town or will?

i dont think wazza was really that willing to die, we kinda just hammered wazza while they were gone

I think theyā€™ll flip town

They self- voted and said that killing them was the best choice to resolve the situation a crone would have just admitted it and tried to live that way, and an evil wouldnā€™t have made such a loud and proud play that early