SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

The convert genuinely can’t exist rn it would promote to heroine

1 Like

So as much as you don’t wanna say it zorvo is locktown

I literally said this earlier and I still fell for it

Yeah I don’t like how zorvo acted at all but you’re right

L

Or an incredibly strange ifrit i guess

But probably not that

1 Like

Right so, we have a issue between you and me, Jarek.

Why are you focusing on the neutral killer and not on potential BD converter?

Am I reading you wrong here, or is that your intention right now?

Do you think ifrit could use judge murder

Since its a single target non converting ability

The people I suspected of being the BD converter just left the game in a victory and the other one is awaiting a flip.

Right now I have no inclination of who they could possibly be and unlike everyone else I have no mechanics to assist in my search

NK is easier to hunt for and I need to clear my mind

Yes

Assumedly it would turn them into psycho king, and the ability specirically got reworded to not say you become a Corrupted King

1 Like

Bear in mind that one of the NK’s can just kill me at any time and I’m really not a fan of that either.

Interesting

And fucking hilarious

Bear in mind that how the NK and the visionary will be acting right now will mostly be the same given they should both be solo.

I don’t see why you have an issue with this.

Anyways we have almost exactly 5 hours to sort this clusterfuck out eh?

Also im not particularly against the Snowe push
But i think maybe trying to find the BD is higher priority?

You don’t have to hunt the NK with me but I’m trying to provide direction since we don’t have any right now.

Simply dont let the other visionary who’s potentially Ash live to see another day, whether they are occupied or even trying to convert me and failed, that makes no difference what so ever.

Well it does make a difference because the roleblock is real and if these things are left out and Ash ends up flipping as BD then there’s good chance that the roleblocker is actually the one converted and does their best to keep it quiet.

as unseen, sorry.

VOTE: Ash

I think they’re town, I thought tutuu was town and I was right. I’m starting to get annoyed at people accusing me of being evil because I don’t agree with them but alright. Lets prove you wrong too.

Yeah i know
And yeah we do need some direction in this game at the moment
Just
Unsure overall i guess

The roleblocker outed :sob: