SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Yes but listen, that’s a hypothetical scenario if Magnus have kept this quiet this day

Wait, what the [censored] happened?

1 Like

A clusterfuck.

1 Like

The NK wins at final 4 immediately and people are dying off quicker than I’d like. The NK is also likelier to blend in the longer the game goes on compared to the visionary and the like who will, on the contrary, be likelier to stand out as other people will have mechanic evidence suggesting they’re telling the truth whilst the visionary and heroine will not have the same.

Tu summarize this: Gorta suspect you being BD. And looking back at my action I might believe the roleblock on you might be fake.

1 Like

We pushed tutuu for like literally any information they had

Tutuu outed as page

Apocryphal was headhunter and shot tutuu

Apocryphal won and left.

1 Like

If you want ash dead I’ll push for it, but if they’re town or at the very least not the BD we’re hunting for, I’m not listening to another word you or zorvo has to say regarding who I should and should not be voting

Oh, so Apo was given the Page as her win condition, and she claimed Page in the hopes the actual Page would CC her.

1 Like

They were pushed because zorvo was hunting converts and not starting evils which backfired spectacularly

1 Like

Basically

But page wasn’t unique so

Fair but if I end up living for another day then I would at least reveal whether someone is town or BD according to my faction check.

Speaking of starting evils

Who do we think starting Heroine is?

?

I don’t want you dead, I want both you and ash to live, I have an anti-convert ability I can use 2 further times

Anyways i feel like im going to get converted tonight

And i hate that feeling

I’ve no idea. That’s entirely why I’m switching to NK hunting mode for the time being.

It gives me direction and purpose and something to think about and direct thoughts to. I suppose it’s not actually NK hunting it’s more just “evil hunting.”

We should look to people who do not have mechanical evidence clearing them as suspects. Magnus/Ash/Frostwolf/Zorvo are all currently mechanically cleared.

That is why I put sentence like that

Ash/Magnus are…Less so.

But for them to co-ordinate would require them to now tie themselves at the hip, if one dies, the other would likely die. With an NK that can kill you at any time randomly, that’s a risk I doubt anyone takes.

Okay mechanically speaking I would listen but socially speaking if ash is town I’m just ratio-ing you

1 Like

okay you know what.
I think jarek is evil and i feel stronger about this than Plague
VOTE: Jarek

What a pain

UNVOTE