SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Honestly frazor is making

All the wrong calls today?

i have been pushing apoc for like the entire day

I mean, who does that?

i am not exactly sure what else you would call ā€œall the wrong callsā€

Thereā€™s literally no winning but I guess the silver lining is that I might be left alone by evils for a bit.

Itā€™s not much of a silver lining because 2 roles can press 1 button and make me insta-die, maybe 4 with 2 certain NKā€™s.

There is a reason Iā€™m really not a fan of being scum-read and those 2 roles are it.

They wonā€™t even lose much for pressing those buttons - Iā€™d argue they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Itā€™d be fun for them. It would not be fun for me.

And then proceeded to vote ash, me, jarek and then me again

Does what

You were pushing apoc up til like the wazza trial

Well. Fun for one of them. The other one maybe less so.

I dislike the fact Zorvo is the one that has the role they have. Heavily.

Someone inclined to take a loud stance in the game given the choice to just become a leadership role at my expense

:sob:

Accusing you being evil, even with the grand trial I mean.

That you innoā€™d to let Zorvo the judge prove themselves isnā€™t evil at all.

I donā€™t know but I wonā€™t lie even the slightest accusation that Iā€™m evil is going to make me not too pleased. If I die, I want it to be because I protected the wrong person and turned out I was wrong - thus leading to legitimate suspicion. I donā€™t want it to be a ā€œwhy notā€ kind of thing.

Okay plague i am looking at this argument and it is ringing major ā€œPlague is scumā€ bells because this is making pretty much no sense, I was voting ash because we didnt know at the time that ash was rbed, i am voting you because you are scum, and was voting jarek because jarek is probably also scum

this argument from you feels really disengenous

Anyway. Frazor is probably town for the vote on me, all things consideredā€¦ I doubt the NK would make themselves so obvious like that and BD definitely wouldnā€™t.

And the neuts are both likely dead or gone.

I think clearing the mind will do, but we dont have lot of time.

Yeah no, i can understand the ash vote
But like the votes on me and jarek are just

Not the play

about a 40% chance

ah yes because social reads arent real

mechanics are the only thing that exist, of course

VOTE: fraz0r
guess i did an oopsie?
time to do another