SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

is wazza flipped yet or no

no not yet. do you have a reason for voting me?

Based off of?
The fact that you need someone to vote after shitshow that was apocryphal being headhunter?

Id actually like to know why youre voting aside from “this argument is really disingenuous”

apoc flipped neut and tutuu flipped town

You were on board on that until it turns out the roleblock is real.

You are sheep, aren’t you?

1 Like

because you have been acting scummy all game and are continuing to do so?

i said this already

yes but my brain is super foggy right now
i will not be pushing seriously for it until i can provide an explanation so feel free to poke me about it later

frostwolf i dont even know what this sentence means what

Social reads are fickle and I’m a mechanically inclined player personally speaking.

If you socially distrust me, I do find that hard to believe - though, I will say, I can see distrusting me because you believe that me looking for the NK is somehow detracting from looking for BD.

But I would have to ask why you think because I’m looking for the NK I’m somehow…not looking for BD? from my perspective, the NK/BD are one and the same - They won’t really be acting any different, scum is scum at the end of the day? I just wanted to give myself direction.

VOTE: Frazor

Please actually fuck off with that.

“he’s scum because I said so”

Okay just no, I get the feeling you’re becoming more deadweight by the minute, you’re getting burned up.

Ash (2): Gorta, Jarek
fraZ0R (2): PlagueSimp
PlagueSimp (1): fraZ0R

Not Voting (9): Hazardwaste, PrettyPrincess, May, Amelia, Magnus, Ash, otterpopd, Zorvo, Frostwolf103

“you are sheep because you voted for a player in a situation where we would want that player executed”

i am genuinely not understanding what is meant here

Kinda happy with myself so far for being right though.

Pushed Gocj - was right. Pushed Apoc, was right, defended tutuu, corectly.

If Ash is town I’m on a roll for reads

You know what I am talking about, you were voting on Ash train yourself did you not?

yes, because at the time ash was a good exe

You cant just drop the “youve been acting scummy the whole game” When youve never mentioned this
At
Fucking
All

Socially speaking if they were evil they’ve linked themselves to the “crime” so to speak for no real benefit, and no real reason.

hang on let me get logs

that vote sat unwell with me
i want to say that thats a pattern across this game but i dont remember well enough to back it up