SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

I already claimed. Determining whether or not it’s real isn’t my prerogative.

I think the most annoying part of my role is that i can only confirm myself in death (now)

Which
Is what happens when i die either way

Oh yeah. I forgot.
Plague’s probably fine.

2 Likes

What’s the consensus on Luka?

They exist.

for me they were
soft town(day 1)
soft town(day 1)
neutral(today)
in my changing read lists

Luka’s readlists were super solid early D1. Can we have them solve the game for us?

That’s a joke.
@May should we vote you again so you don’t sink into obscurity?

I’m feeling much better. I still think may is being weird and bad. But i also don’t really trust princess. so i’m in a strange spot
I guess it doesn’t matter as much in multiball

Considering that we might have three kills tonight… maybe we should pardon?

…That sounds silly.

Yeah, I second that. No-exe votes are only viable in positions of game theory.

I have like 30 things to do and I haven’t eaten a meal in 24 hours so now probably isn’t hte optimal time

Uh, please don’t, uh, die irl.

Don’t yell at me the dining hall opens in 10 minutes I’ll eat then

2 Likes

May’s already a zombie in real life, it’s too late.

2 Likes

The Walking Dead crossover.

Just because I’ve said that this is a wolftell for me: wasn’t on purpose, I ate an early dinner yesterday because I had a tournament, then today they were only serving pork in the dining hall, which I am allergic to, and a salad I couldn’t bring myself to eat, and I’m not feeling well enough to walk to anything farther. Not a result of wolfing stress

2 Likes

Otto as NK may be on the table, but I still hold on that he’s not converted. Sure it doesnt stop him to be suspected as BD converter, although that would be against my narrative what I have done so far this Day 2

Otter (Pandora) goes by she/her terms, for the record.

I think Hazard’s town off general sentiment alone… maybe? Nothing really supports that, but I like his slot and I’d be sad to see him go.

3 Likes

so its like between otterpopd and Luka?

So we got basically nothing except for policy lynching on Ash?