SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

The way it was worded made it sound like you were doing something game-related and got sick of it, my bad.

UNVOTE

Still haven’t heard from the 2 people whose original allignments were evil. Not that it really matters but I find it interesting that everyone is so happy to admit they were unseen last shuffle but the neutral evils and the starting evils aren’t speaking up

kids suck once again they have drained every fucking drop of life out of me

King jarek what type of king will you be

I think you’ve worded it fine; it’s just that it’s a product of me trying to multitask finishing my work and playing this game.

1 Like

May and Litten aren’t even here right now, though.

1 Like

i mean technically they are adults in australia

1 Like

They don’t act like it.

1 Like

(Love them both to bits.)

2 Likes

(mood)

not even here and your digging into them smh

3 Likes

They’re both evil it’s fine.

1 Like

They’re both Australian, so it’s fine.

2 Likes

may and litten? or me and mag?

there is a correct answer ash. choose wisely

May is genuinely doing the evil thing though. It’s almost blatant, like “Fool” blatant. Very pre FAM3-esque. I’d assume there’s nobody helpful on their team if evil, implying quieter groupscum or neutral.

I have nothing to justify w!Litten. He isn’t playing in a way I think of as town, nor is it a way resembling his scum games. Probably town because of Baldur’s Gate 3, but it’s funny to call him evil.

RIGHT

It’s your turn Jarek.

Also I was Unseen

Interesting. Do you have any lines you wanna share as evidence? or like a past message you made that talked about this

i am leaning town litten. i know as scum they like to hit the floor hard and fast. get as many people town reading them as possible to set them up for the long haul. i am not getting alot of this during their time today

2 Likes