SFoL 70: Last Stand of the Virtuous IV - Night 2 (13/19)

Okay, after reading through the thread these are my thoughts, they’re in no particular order just look at the funny colors:

fraZ0R - I enjoy their thread posting, honestly they just feel comfortable and fine to say whatever they want, they aren’t seeming to just be in their own head about their thoughts.
Magnus - Good posting, I hate explaining townreads ngl
PlagueSimp - While last time I couldn’t get a read on Alice, she just doesn’t seem to care too much now about herself, and considering we know she was evil last time, that gives me a little encouragement.

Litten - Usually I’ll have some idea on Littens alignment but I just haven’t received much at all to care about, I wanted to emphasise this one outside of the Null for No Opinion section :woman_shrugging:
PrettyPrincess - Compared to last game where I presume they were town based on the messages I read, they feel a lot more out of place, I do enjoy their posting but it’s a significant drop off from last time.
Everyone Else is Null for No Opinion

Amelia - Their posting is all over the place, :-1:
Frostwolf103 - I’m very unsure on this Frost read but the few things that pinged me was the first few, especially the vote posts, although I can’t say for certain because I have never seen Frost play like the way he did at the start of Day 1 but honestly it can be chalked down to Day 1 Posting™
Gocj - I don’t exactly have a history with Gocj at all so I can’t chalk them down with a metaread, but the way they’re playing this compared to the last one feels different, it’s the same style but it’s a lot more emphasized towards the game itself

in conclusion
VOTE: Jarek
because :crown:

3 Likes

wild fucking ending

2 Likes

god my brain turned off and I posted too early and now my brain does not wanna explain things just ask me for the explanations later.

tutuu
GoldenOne
May

3 Likes

thank you I thought it was funny

just to add that onto the end was the entire reason I chose to read and make reads for day one lol

you know fucking what.
appreciate the commitment

1 Like

Exhibit A:

(Lack of follow-up to my vote: May’s playing it up in a bad way. Frozen or Foolish?)

Exhibit B:

I rest my case, your honour.

Oh, I just can’t wait to be king.

i am not gonna lie. this was mildly funny

2 Likes

Revert to default scum programming.

2 Likes

i like your thinking on this case.
i also wanna see more of may cause she is not reading town to me.

May, Litten, and you.

1/3 is better then nothing i suppose

Me and Mag are the aussies

Sorry to hear that

3 Likes

insert australian joke here

2 Likes

We’ll execute you.

total knee slapper
i wanna die

1 Like

hello everyone i am here again