Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

nyaaaaaaaaaa wolfy post

Town lean. Probably one of my stronger ones atm.
I think that so far you’ve not done anything which pings me like you sometimes do in your wolf games.
I was watching your posting in FAM and was like ‘Leafia… I’m noticing so much off but I can’t push you because I’m on your team gdi’

1 Like

I never said or even imied that I thought it was impossible for someone to wolfread me Bystander.

I agree

That question was for Guava. Not you.

specifically
if Gocj actually believes his reasoning, why does he immediately cave and decide that it’s bad, just because Bystander objected

@Gocj i think ur tarot cards were right

4-5 wolves right, possibility of a 3p

bys/kii/leafia/gocj/???

vibes are off

Sounds like bullshit to me, pardon my language.

I’m not saying I don’t believe you but like…I don’t.

i’m basically saying if Leafia is a wolf you are, but if leafia is town you still are because this looks like pocketing

Im gonna laugh so hard post game if true but rn zug doesnt strike me

I know. That’s because I’m not sure which it is right now. GTH wolf though.

Let me omgus rn

Waaa you are mafia grrrrr :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Leafia being leafia to me is NAI, it’s the mechanics that surround leafia in most games that I usually accept leafia as town with

Ah so I’m a wolf or a wolf.
How fascinating.
Glad to know where your reads are at and your accuracy to pair with it.

Anywyas ybw and leafie are v/w which is which idfk

Well it’s not solid. But saying you townread leafia for things they do every game that I’ve observed are largely NAI (OMGUS, being very accusatory ect. ect.) is just strange.

1 Like

Might I suggest you putting your vote where your read seems to be?
I’m always a wolf so why are you voting for Gocj?

1 Like

Kiiruma isn’t quite the type of player to pocket others from what I can recall.

oh I think you’re a wolf
you’re being lamist as fuck and I kinda just hate the way you reacted to YBW’s first posts about you in general, like I know omgus isn’t necessarily wolf indicative but saying “oh so you think ybw is randwolf too?” when I responded to your post saying nothing about her alignment felt terrible

1 Like

Uhm because I made the read 2 minutes ago and I have never in the entire history of FM been the type to vote quickly at all

1 Like