Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I know. That’s because I’m not sure which it is right now. GTH wolf though.

Let me omgus rn

Waaa you are mafia grrrrr :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Leafia being leafia to me is NAI, it’s the mechanics that surround leafia in most games that I usually accept leafia as town with

Ah so I’m a wolf or a wolf.
How fascinating.
Glad to know where your reads are at and your accuracy to pair with it.

Anywyas ybw and leafie are v/w which is which idfk

Well it’s not solid. But saying you townread leafia for things they do every game that I’ve observed are largely NAI (OMGUS, being very accusatory ect. ect.) is just strange.

1 Like

Might I suggest you putting your vote where your read seems to be?
I’m always a wolf so why are you voting for Gocj?

1 Like

Kiiruma isn’t quite the type of player to pocket others from what I can recall.

oh I think you’re a wolf
you’re being lamist as fuck and I kinda just hate the way you reacted to YBW’s first posts about you in general, like I know omgus isn’t necessarily wolf indicative but saying “oh so you think ybw is randwolf too?” when I responded to your post saying nothing about her alignment felt terrible

1 Like

Uhm because I made the read 2 minutes ago and I have never in the entire history of FM been the type to vote quickly at all

1 Like

Slightly wolfy and potentially setting up for a misexe if one of us flips v.

VOTE: Kiiruma

It’s been 3 minutes now the legal limit of voting too fast has expired

2 Likes

I agree with this part
gocj’s schtick of like people saying they’re wolfy and then them being like “I agree :crazy_face:” feels super off to me

In BotC I love doing so.
In normal mafia, eh, I just play as I wanna.

If I pocket people, that’s cool.
But it’s never my goal.

Think to the anonymous Don’t Starve game. That’s my sort of style moreso.
Getting wolfread the entire game, trying hard, doubting myself and sometimes winning because I doubt myself

1 Like

brb

Do we tell em or

I think Kii is town

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaa @guavagudetama how many games have you played with Leafia

If it makes you feel better it’s just how I feel right now. Maybe you know leafia better than I do! Or maybe you just think differently to me.

You probably do

I never once pointed out that I was being super villagery. Please actually learn what LAMIST means. I’ve literally been saying that nothing I’ve done has been AI.