Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Is it for today only? I ain’t using my vote alot this game

No

@Jarek whos vote should I make negative

Truth be told, I think you’re being fairly towny outside of it, just not as much as Frost. If you didn’t feel towny I would prob tinfoil the greencheck on you more loudly.

:thinking: I’d need to think about that

Also this is what, I gathered so far:

Wagonmatics Analystics in relation to Bionic.

Day 1

guavagudetama (3): catbae, Brakuren, Bionic
Gocj (3): guavagudetama, Frostwolf103, Jarek

(439)

Put on third voter, odd.

Kiiruma (3): Gocj, Jarek, Bionic
SirDerpsAlot (3): Zugzwang, catbae, Luxy

(1228)

Kiiruma/Bionic are not w/w in this scenario.

Gocj (3): Frostwolf103, Leafia, Bionic
SirDerpsAlot (3): Zugzwang, Luxy, Gocj

(1353)

Unpaired with Gocj, plus derps voters are most likely all town, since Luxy died.

Zugzwang (2): catbae, Bionic

(1421)

Second alongside with Catbae, make it sounds like Catbae is mafia tactician, see Guava wagon.

Furthermore to sound like Zug is designated buss wagon for this to work since this is still within first half of day one, (1493) and nearly 6PM in my timezone.

This may be important information, most can be town and avoid pinging the following:

Pigeon, Creature, Guava (Dead), Hazardwaste, Luxy (Dead), Zug, Gocj, Jail, Kiiruma, Wazza and Catbae.

Leafia (5): Wazza, guavagudetama, YoubutWorse, Jarek, Bionic
(1890)

Unpaired with Leafia

SirDerpsAlot (6): Luxy, bystander, Gocj, guavagudetama, Jarek, YoubutWorse
Zugzwang (2): catbae, Bionic
guavagudetama (2): Kiiruma, Leafia

(2154)

Since Catbae moved the vote away from Guava and this is exactly second half of the Day 1 phase by now, this may disprove that Catbae is the original role that requires first voter on the execution on Guava or the effect somehow still carry over, does it make sense? Not quite if the mafia tactician made all the work for nothing, furthermore on Derps wagon only YBW/Pigeon is the worst of the voters.

between (2372 and 2591) Catbae unvoted from the wagon and votes Hazardwaste, very likely to be unpaired.

Zugzwang (3): Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, Kanave

Now after back couple of hundred posts:

Zugzwang (5): Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, Kanave, Gocj, Leafia

(3058 and 3171)

Hasn’t changed much, but that means whoever unvoted from Zugzwang wagon are definitely town.

(EoD1)

Or ditched the plan and go for different town wagon, this also gives suspicious points for Kanave.

Day 2

(3721)
Day 2 and makes Wazza unpaired with Bionic.

Kanave (5): Gocj, thepigeonnyc, Leafia, catbae, Bionic
Bionic (2): Wazza, Creature

(3963)

Creature unpaired with Bionic in that regard, and this is before I made the fakeclaim.

(4064)
Bionic (3): Wazza, Creature, catbae

This however is interesting vote and will clear out Catbae like that.

Bionic (4): Wazza, Creature, catbae, Zugzwang
Frostwolf103 (3): Kiiruma, Gocj, Bionic

(4460)

This happens after I made the redcheck fakeclaim, nothing changed much.

(4513)

Last ditch effort by voting Kiiruma again

Bionic (10): Creature, Zugzwang, Brakuren, catbae, Leafia, Wazza, Frostwolf103, thepigeonnyc, Jarek, Bionic

(6109)

The moment its believed there will be majority vote cast and ‘pass’ the bomb on Catbae and let it explode, waiting for that moment. Except that plan failed.

THE ONLY PLAYERS that are potentially wolf from this wagon are Catbae, Zugzwang (to prove the ability) and Pigeon (the bomber)

You’re basically asking me who I wolf-read but if I wolfread them I’d just want them dead not debuffed

Well shit if that’s permanent that’s gonna be really risky if used on town who may survive to LyLo

I mean their vote still counts they just can only lower someone’s total votes lol

It’s disabled in lylo along with any other vote things

hmmmm

I voted myself FYI I don’t do shit all else anyway

That’s only true if it wasn’t planned out. It’s just a very big coincidence that Bionic just so happened to have that ability locked on that way and you wanted him shot.

So no. I’m not going to disregard the possibility that you planned that with him to unlock his abilities. I don’t think it’s worth focusing on for now though.

Ok then that ain’t too bad

I would only be concerned about it if a town player had -1 vote in LyLo

Having +1 vote might be more interesting and I might actually die! :smiley:

Oh also @catbae has the bomb now I didn’t want the responsibility I’m sure they’ll handle it well

Granted I have taken notice about this possibility at night yes

1 Like

tbh save it for a shit king vote provided I don’t get it and the person who does isn’t someone who should have

I won’t mind if you turn my vote negative because I ain’t using it a lot anyway

That also takes the pressure to vote right EOD off me

I’d say vote for either me or Kiiruma.

Fine I’d give it to Kiiruma

1 Like