Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I do expect them to have confident pushes at some point, but not like. when they’ve made only 14 posts
so just the lack of that doesn’t ping me

i would imagine someone who doesn’t play that often will probably lurk a lot, but i wouldn’t object to wagoning derps and seeing if it lights a fire under him

as it is vote count is too empty, more people ought to be throwing votes down

1 Like

going back to watch the finals don’t have too much fun without me~

1 Like

Also I don’t like that Derps’ only two reads are Kii and Leafia town when Kii and Leafia are weirdly paired this game and both have questionable wolf equity.

Tinfoil hat galore tho

1 Like

Yeah, it’s definitely not conclusive but those two specific posts that I quoted pinged me as out of character

1 Like

here’s a ~recent derps wolfgame (about 15 months ago)

they posted 87 times (and was vigged n1), except some posts were actually from their hydra partner
whereas I’m pretty sure they post more than that normally

VOTE: Derps

i have reads on neither of em (skimmed kii, have no opinion, have not looked at leafia’s ISO) but would lean toward those being more likely to be TMI if he is mafia

anyway preflips are bad don’t get carried away

1 Like

VOTE: sirderpsalot

Pov: Im doing isos and its not FAM4 with 1000 threads
Uh fuck i remember now my reads are generally terrible

This strikes me more town? Its like “would wolf say something like that” and while easily fakeable its at least a town lean

Self awareness, likely not a lost wolf imo but still could be wolfy.
First post strikes me as a bit wolfy for no reason at all, its weird?

there was a 109 message difference between the last message and this, without backreading much i assume this posts is around the time bystander and the other person were kinda pushing the slot. Strikes me as likely trying to get a teammate to kinda save themselves? Considering fam4 achro kinda town read leafia until they slipped (correct me if wrong).

Why would you tho? I kinda need more explanation here

Unrelated but

Hard agree on this part from jarek, kiiruma’s iso for now seems to be a back and forth of both leafia and kiiruma town leaning each other and kinda going like “ya they townie”

Self aware meta

Exactly lol

VOTE: SirDerpsALot

I kinda need to iso derps to see what was the thing that striked me as odd

He has 9 posts so it shouldnt be difficult

Ugh people with no flavor im gonna cry

This is why i wanted to wait, for some posts to at least cement and stuff to come smh (i miss fam4 with a thread 2 by this point)

response:

This is what strikes me a bit odd, besides the lack of flavor and volume in the iso theres basically no flavor although theres this post

Which is like what town role could potentially troll their own team

Why did i make my actually play goal so low the flavor is basically non existent

That specific post is NAI for Derps, but yea you were pinged by exactly the same post I was

i mean its bastard but i dont think it could be that bastard