GO GOCJ

this

2 Likes

I dont think this comes from a wolf tho, unless we are ww togethee

was… this supposed to say “they”

1 Like

Bc either
A- wolf gets +1 vote for the day coming from town
B- Town whos meh about their reads recently and while a wolf could sheep them it could also be a town and both go down

very towny sequence from jarek

1 Like

No bc the interaction was me and brakuren

1 Like

My post was something like “Beeh im gonna sheep brakuren” and they responded that

My strategy for FAM4 was to just find a villager and sheep then from there, and then find more villagers from there. I found Jane because you town read them etc

I get more confident in my reads the more I am proven right generally. Because sometimes my reads are just trrrible

Or the 3rd is just W/W, so either brakuren is town or we are a wolf pair. Purely by semantics n shit

Also why would i lie about that as either alignment

Anyways random name generator go

jail not especially towny so far

kanave is okay for now on pure gut feeling, nothing substantial but her posting feels natural

not playing the game is fairly nai but actively saying that you will later to dodge it is wolfy

obv if the actual content you give is good then like who cares but its not great

Counterpoint

I never take the game serious + there was like so low flavor its not worth the effort for it

1 Like

Ah yes let me do reads and iso when theres 500 posts

I find when Derps is town he’s confident and comfortable in thread and really just marches to the beat of his own drum for the most part. He memes a lot, throws out relatively confident reads, posts whatever he wants and is in general, to me at least, quite towny.

Here it felt like he was more sidelining the thread and not sitting comfortably in it. That post specifically pinged me he simply comes in from the side lines to respond to Gocj asking whether Leafia rolled wolf again to say “nahh surely” which is implicit shading of Leafia’s slot. Obviously I’m not strongly TR’ing Leafia atp, but I think it’s more of a bad look for Derps.

@YoubutWorse why’s jail towny?

eh i like these posts, YBW felt a little iffy to me early but this feels like a plausible read for her to have i think

And then to back it up with “but I actually think they’re town” doesn’t seem very natural tbh