Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

catbae’s response to my vote comes from town tweaking out. i think its very ai imo

Who is?

Then we’ll agree to disagree.

1 Like

Achro can cast votes even while dead, you probably wouldn’t remember now.

meh

idk

Sorry wrong game, its in true majority

I’m never going to lie down and accept that because 2 people have “played enough” they don’t need to justify townreading someone to the rest of the game. That’s not going to fly I want an actual reason in the game that someone is good not just “they’re acting like they normally do” that’s BS people don’t change personalities because they randed a different alignment

Only a wolf cares overly about how they look in the thread. That’s literally Mafia 101.

kind of maybe idk

1 Like

people dont change personalities but they absolutely change how they play

1 Like

Well I don’t think you’ve done literally anything this game other than exist no offense

im still reading kiirumas iso im just saying i doubt theyre both partnered

yeah leafia is frustrating but probably not a wolf

2 Likes

Sure. Then kiiruma should have no issues pointing out why leafia is town right. They didn’t and they can’t it’s just a nothing read because a ghost that I don’t even know if they exist said so

I remember him being able to do that. So you say Achro is ghosting?

Is it even possible?

i just am not seeing leafia obviously push agenda like she does as wolf lol

she would be so much more aggro imo

fair enough

i just looked and kiiruma placed you as T too lmao

I’ve been busting out reads left and right here and pushing players I found wolfy and defending players I found villagery. You’re not even paying atention at all if you think that all I have been doing is existing.