Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I did make notes who is pinged by Bionic and whom is not pinged by Bionic.

meh i dunno i just saw something that brought me back to jarek being kinda supertown

anyone have reads on jarek idk about?

So that means between Kanave, you and Derps is mafia partner helping out Bionic unlocking the ability.

While the other partner is not pinged.

heā€™s like the only person alive i feel completely confident is town

1 Like

ok thats fair enough

i trust

You as in @Leafia

So thats the hypothesis.

if kiiruma is a wolf theres zero way this is partnered with gocj

but im still trying to find his alignment so we proceed this iso

Why would I do that? Iā€™m currently leaning you as scum, especially after this threat to me that feels extremely wolfy, especially since Iā€™m one of your top townreads.

It just feels to me like youā€™re threatening to bomb me if I continue to scumread you to me.

@catbae what do you read about Kanave and Derps?

were at 14 alive, donā€™t know starting number of mafia but play it conservative, assume there were 5, weā€™re at 10:4, numbers pretty bad, i probably need to bomb correctly to stand a chance

catbae is not a wolf

his eod2 like never comes from a wolf lmao

Okay then show me what Iā€™m missing because as far as Iā€™m concerned all kiiruma has done is townread leafia for literally no reason, act incredibly suspicious about it when called out, then did some AtE D2 that seems to have made people just believe it

oh and they claimed to be confirmable. Without ever actually doing anything thatā€™s confirmable. Iā€™ve said it myself though, I could be tunelled, I could be wrong, I could be conf-biasing the fuck out of this and I will admit I havenā€™t taken the effort to look at kiirumaā€™s iso since but if the AtE is convincing you itā€™s not convincing me

kanave i lean scum since there is nothing going for her

derps i have no idea about i think heā€™s moderately unpartnered with bionic

Maybe thereā€™s good in there too but the bad is really bad and thatā€™s what bothers me

Good idea.

Well I understand he didnt pass the bomb on Bionic because he doesnt like my claim.

i do sort of get this, but kiiruma has played with leafia a lot which seems like an explanation enough

im just saying i dont understand how you see them as paired lol. if kiiruma is wolf i HIGHLY doubt leafia also is here

yeah i mean weā€™re on day 3 and kiirumaā€™s supposedly super pro town confirmable ability has not yet shown up