Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

You really dont get why your post seems bad do you

Youā€™ll have to explain it in-depth.

Outside perspective. Gocj link the post

Iā€™m talking a deep psycho-analysis of why because otherwise Iā€™m going to be displeased to say the least given that from my perspective youā€™ve essentially just tried to strongarm me into doing what you wanted and shot me when I said no.

Assuming youā€™re telling the truth. To be fair. You could be a wolf and if you are, then Iā€™ll take what I say back naturally, part of the game and all that.

most sensible fm player

Me saying like ā€œok yeah theres a kinda open wolf lmaoā€

??? Post to begin with

Threat in response to the sketchy post

Deflecty post that in combination of the previous looks way more sketchy

theirs no way you genuinley think I play D1 like this as wolf anitclaim, knowing full well its FOL and ill have half the claims by N2

I mean i think jarek says that town or scum. The first post in that

1 Like

Like why tf did jump to the ā€œis it bc of my readsā€ in response

like why tf would I jus start claiming rule changing joat as wolf anticlaim?? lmao

Do you always overthink?

Uhm

Frost jumpscare

1 Like

Itā€™s a nothing post - worse - it was a joke. I shitpost. itā€™s what I do.

This is me getting serious because Iā€™m being threatened. This isnā€™t the first time a vig claim has threatened me like this and if neccessary if you really want proof Iā€™ll link you to that exact game. It ended in me being shot because I was so stubborn and believe me I was more than a little upset about it. But at the end of the day I asked for it.

The thing that pinged me the most was the reaction going ā€œis it bc of my reads isnt itā€ when for me it is quite literally unrelated

I mean I donā€™t think it needs to be stated that thereā€™s no defending derps claim here if heā€™s a wolf? No wolf partner is jumping in seeing their teammate open claim their abilities and getting called out on it and going ā€œyeah Iā€™ll defend thatā€ not a chance

Gocj i think your overthinking this.
Imma also say jarek townie in fact

Okay so is this a big misunderstanding or what

Wifom shennanigans