Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Uh i think so

1 Like

Womp womp. I love mafia

Okay I see so

You said you were gonna shoot me and I immediately thought ā€œOk so gocj is gonna shoot mebecause Iā€™m not voting who they wantā€ because Iā€™m currently voting someone else so Iā€™m chanelling my inner gamer rage to be like ā€œwell wtf thatā€™s not fair I donā€™t wanna be paranoid about potentially dying because of thisā€

Also, I havent checked Brakuren yet. She did bring up a good point I can day alignment check someone else. Its boring sheā€™s not entirely on board but whatever.

Iā€™m not willing to town lock Kiiruma for it yet but it is definitely a good look, even if their so called ā€œconfirmā€ isnā€™t as good as it seems its possible itā€™ll still be towny bc kiiruma genuinely thought it would be >.<

I wont vig somebody for their reads, i couldnt care less, it was the reaction that was pinging

But wait wait!

It gets better, I can make it loud too.

Wait what did kiiruma do?

Right well would you allow me to apologise for getting a little heated there

1 Like

I would apologize too in there :handshake:

2 Likes

Iā€™m serious that last game that this happened I wasnā€™t happy I really donā€™t want something like that to happen again

its good if you have the right energy to it, once I claimed my entire wolf team was me+the host+a spec and (correctly) got blasted for it

Oh ew no thats cringe ngl

I think I am going to use the loud day alignment check on Hazardwaste, no one objects this right?

Nope

Not really of it lets me kick back

I donā€™t know, before that instance i was like ā€œif people kill me then Iā€™ll feel good because theyā€™re wrongā€ so I went 100% on ā€œdo it cowardā€ and they did it and I didnā€™t feel good at all I just felt upset that I was robbed of the ability to play the game

1 Like

Well I could be lying.

Wait if your loud day allignment check is a gun then no

1 Like

Well anyway. If this makes you feel better, this exchange has made me believe you a tiny bit more. Iā€™m not just saying that because I donā€™t want you to shoot me, Believe me I donā€™t - but I dunno. I donā€™t think youā€™d be looking that deep into small things I said if you werenā€™t legitimately looking for a reason to shoot someone.