Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

Catbae doesnt power wolf no. Several times he told me he wouldnt XD

what did i do

anyway i actually think hazardā€™s response to pressure is pretty decent, iā€™m not cross referencing paradox hazard but he was very self conscious in response to getting pushed there and does not feel that way here

i donā€™t really like the way kiiruma has stated such confidence in his eads of leafia/gocj, it feels rather TMI and he definitely comes off worse in the exchange here

iā€™m probably misclearing someone in the list I posted earlier

idk if I believe this
assuming there are 4-5 wolves here (which is probably true), it makes sense for you to powerwolf
your eventual elimination isnā€™t a big deal with that many wolves, and if you didnā€™t powerwolf, youā€™d still gather suspicion lategame for not getting nightkilled (as youā€™re known for being N1ed)

you do defend them, if it means you can get better misexes, and then come back to them later

also nyaaaaaa @Frostwolf103 if your check is real
Catbae/me are good choices IMO

i mean, i dunno

iā€™m not going to tell you to not be paranoid since that is pointless, but Iā€™m not trying to throw you or anyone else into the woodchipper, Iā€™m trying to sort people, and thatā€™s kind of obvious

(I havenā€™t actually read your responses to me btw, I hate getting into wall wars and iā€™m not actively pushing you. but iā€™ll read them at some point)

oh
that changes things

>_> sorry

VOTE: kiiruma

I was finding the way you were just not moving pretty wolfy
a good amount of the points are refuted and thereā€™s towny things Iā€™ve done which you should see
but if you havenā€™t read any of that yet. then yeah I can see your current read

also what do you think about Wazza rn

Iā€™ve been told:

and I dont see any agenda
given that theyā€™re good at being convincing when pushing agenda, Iā€™d expect them to, yā€™know, do that as wolf

plus their stuff about not doing much D1 is probably genuine given they say theyā€™ve been doing that for the past few games

source?

(May feels Wazza is polarized due to this btw)

source: my discord dms

WHEN???

may 30th

ok

(@catbae idk if youā€™re here or responding rn or w/e, but this is directed at you)

yeah sorry iā€™m just tired and lazy and the hazard/kiiruma interaction stole my attention (but also the stuff about not wanting to get into wall wars.)

i see that meta but i donā€™t really like giving someone a pass for not really doing anything

theyā€™re good scum and nothing theyā€™ve done so far is out of range and them getting angry in response to pressure isnā€™t going to make me townread them

1 Like

like they absolutely could be town, i donā€™t have a scumread i feel is a slam dunk atm, but i canā€™t in good conscience townread wazza based on their content so far