Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I mean
I don’t like it either (and obviously it’s not too hard to fake, so I’m only town leaning Wazza rn), but if it’s towny, it’s towny.
Like, take Bionic as an example. I’m not a fan of how they play as town, and tunneling someone super hard isn’t very difficult to fake - but if someone consistently displays one behavior as town, and another as wolf, it’s AI whether you like it or not

the problem with that particular meta read imo is it’s not impossible for even a skilled scum to have a game where they’re not super into it day 1 or even intentionally lay low. So I don’t like to townread someone for that reason. If you want to argue they’d be a bad Day 1 elim for those reasons I think that’s ~fair. But at any rate in the event wazza is town, who am I misclearing?

1 Like

idk
I’m going over people now

aight take your time but i’m probably going to sleep soon

i will try to read your walls in response to me earlier but no promises of anything in detail (and i don’t feel you’re that likely to be scum as of right now regardless)

1 Like

@guavagudetama avoiding the question? :thinking:
Guess Guava’s just ignoring this during pride month, the shame. Sad times.

he’s still in the closet

this is a very nice explanation that i assume is not actually all that hard to fake. #2762 is fine in terms of the explanations provided.
individually they probably wouldn’t change my read at all, I think your later posts toward me were exhibiting genuine paranoia though especially with how I had been ignoring those posts

1 Like

anyway GN

this is a fun game. i expect it’ll be challenging but i’m enjoying the people in it~

1 Like

q

crazy posts to put next to eachother

2 Likes

did i forget to

oh no

yall are gonna have to forgive me for this one :sob::sob:

Jail… … …

1 Like

3 Likes

i havr never seen this word used in mafia context lmao

1 Like

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF IT :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: i am actually i legitimately only realized it like 5 seconds after posting i am so embarrassed

Hazard misspelled the word and I thought he was talking about something else LOL

1 Like

i thought he was calling me out :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

can catbae and zug both be town as a treat tbh

?? both of them clearly had lots to say. and i especially want to point out that zug has an extremely detailed process into my slot and it lowkey scares me but also makes me think does wolf zug deadass do this?? would this really be a pocket that is this worth it? mannn idek atp.

i feel surprised at how dignified and good faithful they acted with eachother and im not exactly sure if this is because of the posting coincidence or what. am not super sure. it gives me good vibes overall kya

1 Like