Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

i forgot who i was planning to read outside of kiiruma and zug. i am so tired

i spent so long trying to find this read list only to realise it was for FAM4.

all wazza has been today is just ultra defensive. idk if thats the usual for them… this means imma have to backread. but i think the only real read they made public was…

and

I feel like you’ve played enough times with me to establish your own thoughts regarding my meta

i am going to be honest its hard for me to form a coherent thought at the moment. i probably have and probably should. but i am having trouble doing alot of things right now

VOTE: Creature

anyway, this is slowly turning into me actually doing stuff day 1. Creature’s ISO feels misplaced during the game, no clue where they’re going with what they’re stating, they also feel out of touch with any conversations that happen while they’re there and can’t seem to find a place in them.

1 Like

I’ll be awake before eod. hopefully if things go well
VOTE: Kiiruma
I am so so so so so so so sorry kiiruma if i am wrong but you have just hit too many red flags for me today and i cant have you continue living…
gnight sorry i wasnt really anymore help. i might read wazza’s past games while i am waiting to sleep

I give you slight townlean

morning

Luckily you are but 1 vote so I’m safe from your misreading / purposeful misreading

VOTE: Kiiruma

VOTE: guava

I don’t know who’s wolfier between Kii and guava ngl

The fact that Kii is voting guava gives me pause though

@Kiiruma why do you decide to be deliberately wolfy as you say to get pressure off of Gocj instead of just, ya know, defend him?

what makes you TR Kanave? I still find my earlier point on them towny, but don’t see anything else
I could argue they’re comfortable in thread or something like that, but idt that’s meaningful

You’re the 4th person to ask me this.
Read my ISO

Can you quote it I’m on mobile

Luxy did you roll wolf

Don’t copy me

dont roll wolf and I wont copy you >:(

1 Like