Singers FM - Day 4 [10/20] - Thread 1

I am going to try and get up for EoD so I can hopefully have a better idea of who to send over

Ah shit I forgot you were in wolf chat with me, my bad

Anyway I am headed to bed

jarek a little bit above lean town

The above, and the rest of this interaction (thereā€™s much more, you should read it) is pretty towny from Jarek. A wolf would be annoyed at being vigged, yeah, but they would also know theyā€™re a wolf and that itā€™s fair play. Versus town who knows that (if Gocj is really vig, and they shoot Jarek) they were killed for ~no reason. Kinda like towny indignation, though not exactly. Also thereā€™s a good chance w!Jarek could just roleblock Gocj, so w!Jarek is likely less threatened by this.

Also @\catbae Gocj/Jarek not w/w :stuck_out_tongue:

I could argue this is towny; idk if I believe it though

Initially ā€œI was quite proud of my explanationā€ struck me as towny, but W!Jarek is probably also proud of their explanation

Thereā€™s an argument that w!Jarek doesnā€™t care if other people read it though, as long as theyā€™re getting townread for it and killing some townie (they do get townread, by Catbae)

Buuut thereā€™s also the argument that w!Jarek decided theyā€™d like to kill t!Kii and people not reading it is counter to that

the stuff Catbae pointed out:

is also decent (though Iā€™m less swayed by it than they are); personally itā€™s the first post there that I find towny:

because itā€™s what clearly shows that conviction. The other posts are just responding to Kii and ā€œforced movesā€, so to speak.

motherfucker i was sleeping :angry:

also this thread no longer shows up under active threads for me so i do not get notifications for it this is literally Blue's Clues

I should probably dive into Kiiā€™s ISO already
but also nyaaaaaaaaaaaa I have to go now

creature was one of the people i was thinking i might have been overly generous in my read of last night

change that to tracking if itā€™s not already

wtf how did that happen lmao

Devils advocate for myself but if Iā€™m getting vigged wolf or not if the reason was as I believed at the time simply ā€œyou did not vote with meā€ I would likely be annoyed either way

hello by the way Iā€™m not backreading for now

i thought this was towny but itā€™s probably too thin to have her at the top of my treads. I liked her early game but she hasnā€™t done a lot since then, still probably wouldnā€™t want to vote her

lol i did not realize that is fucking filtered on here

Votecount as of post #3054

Zugzwang (5): Bionic, SirDerpsAlot, Kanave, Gocj, Leafia
SirDerpsAlot (4): guavagudetama, Jarek, bystander, Frostwolf103
guavagudetama (2): Kiiruma, Luxy
Kiiruma (2): catbae, Hazardwaste
Hazardwaste (1): Creature
thepigeonnyc (1): Brakuren
Creature (1): Wazza

Not Voting (4): Someone, Zugzwang, jail, thepigeonnyc

i want neither of these lead wagons to be a thing

oh and we shouoldnā€™t be voting pigeon, i donā€™t care that heā€™s been inactive, YBW was extremely town and that does not change just because the slot was occupied by a new person

1 Like

We should be staying on zug

I donā€™t like brakurenā€™s attempt to pivot to someone thats not talking much, picking on LHFs

yeah i did notice that tbhtbh

likr wut